LE in Quad Cities

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
The LE has arrived in the Quad Cities. Its owned by a guy who also has a blk/svr 99 and a 40th aniv. busa. We are talking about getting a busa ride together soon. There are about 7 or 8 in the QC area that I know of, Bill and Tony up north are welcome (encouraged) to get in. We may be headed to Des Moines area (Fstbusa) or that direction. Anyone interested let me know.

My brother email me from his BlackBerry yesterday, telling me they have an LE at a dealer in Alpheretta, (outside of Atlanta GA). he said it was still in the crate, and just got delivered that morning. And no one had a deposit on it yet.
Im still waiting for mine here in So. FL.

smile.gif

man its getting warm enough now that I could probably get in on this one.

I"m in waterloo

wwjd and turborider are in DM

hmmmmbusa (sh.org) is in ankeny

I thought "him" was in quad cities also.

We might have to get together around you area then, it seems like it would be the most central. Billbell is from Bellview and Tony is just across the river from him. I guess we should start thinking about a hard date and meeting place then work from there. If you have any ideas let me know. Doyle (DR1300) is on the road everyother weekend I think but we will keep him in mind, I know he will go. The guy with the 05 LE is in and he says a friend will ride his 99. I think with some planning, we could get a good turnout.

we set up a ride last summer and met at the harley shop here in waterloo and rode some roads in the northeast corner of iowa and into wisconsin. we met here because it was centrally located. billbell came all the way from bellevue only to head back his way. my idea is have the people west of waterloo meet where we did last year and then we can start heading east. we usually go north around independence, which is like 20-30 mi east of waterloo, and meet up with the east people. then we could go up northeast and hit the scenic twisties up that way and then the east people can split later in the day and head home and the west people will go their merry way also. that seemed to work the best for everyone. we didn't really have a plan on which roads to ride we just would ride 20 mi and then decide which way to go next. i know right now that turborider(ERIC) and myself will have to plan out this ride in more detail as we will need fuel WAAAAY sooner than anyone else. (boosted bikes) and we really should only put 90+ octane in ours so we need to plan out fuel stops so we don't run out.

oh yeah hooken203(kevin) is in waterloo here also and one of his buddies just got a busa too.

That would be fine, I know about a 8 mile stretch of perfect road in Savana, and anything north of there is great. Hell, we could even meet you in clinton, dewitt or someplace like that.

Sounds good to me! I might have to juggle some weekend OT to go but I think I can mange it whenever!

Back