Latino busa riding brothers!

gilcane

Sorry if I offended you or anyone else, call it a bad day on my part. Just sorta frustrated me...I guess the whole race thing just gets old to me, because it is such an Issue in this state. Yah, Im white, but I grew up in what would be considered the Minneapolis version of the projects. I guess Im greatful for growing up the way I did, and believe it or not I had no Idea was was an issue until about 5th or 6th Grade. As everyone around me from neighbors, friends, school mates were all poor as heck, and of different races. Honestly we didnt have time to bicker about race, as growing up so poor there were more important things to worry about, such as paying the bills, and making sure there was food on the table to eat for everyone.

So my thinking is not the typical White guy thinking - yah I love pig tails in hot sauce, I love greens, I love all sorts of ethnic food because that is what I was raised with...something cool about being poor as dirt growing up is you depend on everyone for help - doesnt matter the color or language of the family helping you. I guess thats why when I see any group excluding other groups, I tend to think that that type of mentality only hurts this country, but I wont get political here. Honestly I thought miraclewhip spread on white bread or onions w/ hot sauce in tortia's were complete meals...and the goverments 3 meals a day thing was for people who lived on the hill - ya know the ones who had name brand shoes that didnt hurt their feet in gym class...lol

Anyhow, again I apologize if I took things wrong - just wish this country could stop thinking about color and focus on the real issues - the goverment having so much power over the people, but hey if the whole race thing works for the goverment to keep the real issues off the plate, and we all keep being sheep - well were all in for some serious trouble. Getting off my soapbox now.

dude, i hate pig tails. i think i'm gonna be sick
blush.gif

Ola Boricua,
Originally from Colon, Panama...raised in Brooklyn NYC... now in the Pacific Northwest
smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

Valium,
You are welcome regardless of your appearance, you share our soul and experience. Do not exclude yourself from the good times, this was merely a chime in thread. Like if you chose to call out Germans for oktoberfest or Irish americans for Saint Patrick's. Somebody cook Valium some "arroz con pollito" or better yet some "carne asada" don't forget the Estrellas y Coronas. Por favor?

Back