Lamb Busa

PDBusa

who, me?
Donating Member
Registered
I see lamb busa is celebrating yet another birthday today. No wonder he's 99. He's had a birthday almost everyday for the last month or so!
laugh.gif

He's trying to catch back up to an apporpriate age. He was like 12 the first time I meet him
laugh.gif

Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to Lamby! Happy Birthday to me!

Lamb would like to thank all the people that made this happen! Mom and Pop Lamb! Lamb will share all his presents with the orG! ........and Lamb widens his arms and spreads goodcheer and good Karma the way of anyone reading this post!

(Lamb busa @ May 13 2007,09:42) Happy Birthday to me!  Happy Birthday to me!  Happy Birthday to Lamby!  Happy Birthday to me!

Lamb would like to thank all the people that made this happen!  Mom and Pop Lamb!  Lamb will share all his presents with the orG!  ........and Lamb widens his arms and spreads goodcheer and good Karma the way of anyone reading this post!
beerchug.gif

Lamb I'm sorry I havn't said Happy birthday for a few weeks now. I don't mormally miss more than one or two a week, but I have been really busy. Here is a weeks worth prepaid.
biggrin.gif

happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday
beerchug.gif

....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOOOOOOOOO...................YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif