LaHood eyes taxing miles driven..

so quit the fear mongering and live your life off the grid. i would rather use the system to my advantage, instead of cower in fear of it.....

PS : your not the only one that served, so don't start throwing that around as if it means your opinions are any more valid than any one elses...

Brother my opinion is like everyone else's opinion...equal. If you have direct experience in a subject I would hope that you would share that up when a thread is started and since I have that experience I put forth an argument not fear mongering as you assert.

In laying a response and for a personal opinion which is what my input was, I put out a series of arguments that formed my basis. If you don't agree with the basis, cool. But again, an argument for basis is not fear mongering!

I have no ax to grind with you so why take such a hostile tone in your PS section?

I will say that my service to the country is not one that I wave as a banner to say I am better...rather, working in the government in with direct association to this thread it gives me a unique insight. End of my response as I am sure that there are others who have their own views to share rather then our discussion.

Brother my opinion is like everyone else's opinion...equal. If you have direct experience in a subject I would hope that you would share that up when a thread is started and since I have that experience I put forth an argument not fear mongering as you assert.

In laying a response and for a personal opinion which is what my input was, I put out a series of arguments that formed my basis. If you don't agree with the basis, cool. But again, an argument for basis is not fear mongering!

I have no ax to grind with you so why take such a hostile tone in your PS section?

I will say that my service to the country is not one that I wave as a banner to say I am better...rather, working in the government in with direct association to this thread it gives me a unique insight. End of my response as I am sure that there are others who have their own views to share rather then our discussion.

after reading your post again i cannot figure out why i replied the way i did... somehow i mis-interpreted something from your post and responded like an ass....my bad. please accept my appology.

All's cool...life to short to worry about these things. Take care and have a great week!

Back