Laguna Revisited

Thanks Thinker,

I am staying with my friends at their condo on the beach in Monterey. Its about 1/4 mile north of the marina/pier and a great British pub. We will probably go to San Luis Obispo on Friday AM and come up Big Sur. 100 miles of twisties - heaven. So we will be in town on Friday. I was hoping to meet up with as many of the members as I can find. it might be good to all meet in Cannery Row Saturday night and take up a city block with just Busa's.

Thanks Thinker,

I am staying with my friends at their condo on the beach in Monterey. Its about 1/4 mile north of the marina/pier and a great British pub. We will probably go to San Luis Obispo on Friday AM and come up Big Sur. 100 miles of twisties - heaven. So we will be in town on Friday. I was hoping to meet up with as many of the members as I can find. it might be good to all meet in Cannery Row Saturday night and take up a city block with just Busa's.
That is the idea man! I am determined to make history with a shot of the most bBusas in one spot at one time. I will add you to our spreadsheet of people going. When we get closer to the date, I will add cell phone numbers to the sheet, and it will be easy to hook up. Give me your e-mail and I will send you the spreadsheet. You will also be able to see where everybody else is staying.

Hi Brennanop,

The last ride of the year before snow was Truckee to Quincy then over to Lake Orroville and then back again. That was my first time in Quincy and we only stopped for gas. So I don't know your in-law's business. All of that area around Quincy is beautiful area adn great riding. So do you get up here anymore?

Hi Greg,
It's me..thanks for your quick response. I'm been trying to round up our little group but seems like people are bailing..oh well, a few of us are still interested. Can I have the two extra rooms that you have, we actually need three. If someone cancells do you think there will be a third one free. Canadians are a bit strange...they have a hard time making a commitment. As for trading rooms with some else...its not a problem but we're booked in rooms that are $299US. If that's not a problem then they're all yours.  Let me know if that's okay with you guys.
Havoc,
We rode down the 101 last year and Bog wants to try inland. He's an adventurer so I can't really commit at this point. Maybe closer to the time, I can give you a clearer answer, but thanks alot for the offer..I would love to ride with you guys..but Bog loves to discover new roads.
All I know is it's getting closer and we're busy getting ready for race season up here so the Laguna trip has been on the back burner lately but I just realized it's only three months away. So don't forget about us...we're still coming.
tounge.gif

At least a few of us.
wink.gif
OK all, I double checked...I only have one spare room. Swan let me know if you want it. If not, i'll give it to BigE.

BTW...There are now 33 people on the list. No one has dropped out, but a couple have been shaky the whole time. I feel good about the number 30. The majority are from California, followed by a bunch from the Pacific NW. The South also has good representation.

Sierra, I haven't been up there since the big "D", I also know the guy who owns the Coach House in Greenvillel. I miss going up there.
I'd want to make a trip down the coast on PCH (1) from Salinas, what a view!!

Hi Greg,
I want to thanks you for that offer much that I would love to take it but I can't because I really want our group to stay together. So go ahead and give the room to Big E. What we're going to do is arrive in Salinas on thursday at the Good nite Inn and meet all you guys and attend the big Hayabusa.org get together and then keep our orginal booking in Monterey. We'll hook up in Monterey for sure every night if we can park together. That way we get to met all of you guys and it makes our group happy because we're together. So...we'll leave it at that. Thanks again Greg...but we'll see you Thursday for sure
biggrin.gif

Hi Greg,
I want to thanks you for that offer much that I would love to take it but I can't because I really want our group to stay together. So go ahead and give the room to Big E. What we're going to do is arrive in Salinas on thursday at the Good nite Inn and meet all you guys and attend the big Hayabusa.org get together and then keep our orginal booking in Monterey. We'll hook up in Monterey for sure every night if we can park together. That way we get to met all of you guys and it makes our group happy because we're together. So...we'll leave it at that. Thanks again Greg...but we'll see you Thursday for sure
biggrin.gif
Will do Swan...have you been getting the e-mails I sent directly to you?

Hi Greg,
biggrin.gif
Will do Swan...have you been getting the e-mails I sent directly to you?
I want to Thank You Greg and Swan for making this happen. i really didn't want to travel any farther for a room out there. I look foward on meeting all of you. I should be arriving Thursday night and depart on Monday.  I'll See you guys there.
cool.gif

Hi Greg,
Thanks for your e-mails...I've get about 10 to 15 emails a day..and very rarely respond to any because it's just over load. I'm more of a website type of girl now. But, I'll have one of those calendars for sure. Can you bring it to Laguna or how do you want this is happen. I rather wait to see you to give you money for it. But ...just let me know. I'm going to book for the Good Nite for thursday..so Big E has a room for the weekend. If anyone from the group drops out let me know okay. We need at least three rooms. If not, no worries...we got our rooms in Monterey. Anyways, I'm so excited about the trip. This war has people nervous about travelling. I hope that everything goes well and we don't cancell. I'll have to play it day by day. ...right now I'm 100% there. Got my bike ready to go. So have fun everyone.
Good to met you Big E.

Hey folks,
my friend and I will be there,unfortunatly I won't have my BUSA with me I'll be on a big bagger but it doesn't matter we are looking foward to the day it should be alot of fun so on your updated sheet make sure you put me down,you have all my particulars.I will see all you guys in Monterrey.
jump9.gif

Honda Goldwing
Honda VTX

Hi Havoc and Greg,
What day is your group leaving Portland. We just had another person drop out of the groups so it looks like there might be less people going down than orginally planned. If there's only 4 of us, I was thinking of riding down with you guys. Can you give me some details. Thanks

Hi Havoc and Greg,
What day is your group leaving Portland. We just had another person drop out of the groups so it looks like there might be less people going down than orginally planned. If there's only 4 of us, I was thinking of riding down with you guys. Can you give me some details. Thanks
Havoc is the man for the details, but I believe we are leaving on Tuesday, I assume morning. We will have a stay over along the way, and get there on Thursday. If you guys get to our area Monday, you are welcome to stay at my place.

Swan, I will let you and Big E work out the details on that room at Goodnight. Don't forget that Cache will be with us...plus Isalsa and a few others from Washington. We should have a nice group.

Swan, send me your address for the Calendar. I will take a couple of drinks later. No biggie.

Hi Greg,
Thanks for the details...it sounds like a hell of a good time. I'll pitch it to the reminder of the group. Thanks for the offer Greg...remember you're always welcome up here....oh yea..you get a bq and bike wash.  
smile.gif

I just sent my busa in for a fresh paint job..not that anything was wrong with the bike..it was in perfect condition but I wanted it to look stunning when I go down there. I'll post a picture when it's done..give me two weeks. Have fun
Julia

Hey Thinker,
I just made a change to my reservations. I am now going to be out there one day sooner
biggrin.gif
. I will be arriving sometime on 7/9 instead of 7/10. I am still staying at Good Nite Inn in Salinas. Also I have a blue and silver Busa so if you do a update of the LIST.
SEE YA IN JULY
thumbs-up.gif

Hi Havoc and Greg,
Havoc is the man for the details, but I believe we are leaving on Tuesday, I assume morning. We will have a stay over along the way, and get there on Thursday. If you guys get to our area Monday, you are welcome to stay at my place.

Swan, I will let you and Big E work out the details on that room at Goodnight. Don't forget that Cache will be with us...plus Isalsa and a few others from Washington. We should have a nice group.

Swan, send me your address for the Calendar. I will take a couple of drinks later. No biggie.
leaving EARLY wednesday morning, taking 101 to Crescent City or a city further south for the nite. The next day ride all the way into to Salinas.
I cant speak for everyone, Last year we left right after the races, took I-5 all the way to Redding for the night to beat the heat, next day is about 400 miles to Portland. it seem to work out perfect that way instead of trying to make it back home all in one day , 10-12 hr on the Hwy is alot.

like to have breakfast before we leave and hit the road no later than 8am, i prefer to leave even earlier than that.
smile.gif

Back