Labor Day Plans

Going to ride the skyway / dragon with my son who is home for the first time in six months from the Navy. Going to be a good weekend....here is one from one of our last rides before he went in.

SkywaySnow2008.jpg

Leaving Sunday at 4:00AM for another 1K+ mile ride. I can't wait.:cheerleader:

I told my co-worker that since we're off Monday, we will ride for as long as we can. If we hit 1K miles around 10:00PM, we're just gonna keep going.:thumbsup:

My brothers here for the weekend. Heading up to Suches, GA for a lil riding tomorrow. If any body is going to be there, let me know.

Housework, yardwork, watching football, playing killer bunnies, yard work, painting, Oh did I mention YARDWORK!!! :whistle:

Hope everyone has a wonderful safe Labor Day!! :beerchug:

Gonna ride up and pick up a part for my good buddy KML and ship it to him in Knuckland .
Then football , beer, BBQ, beer, football, chips n salsa, beer, nap at halftime , beer to wake up, maybe a hotdog and more football :)

I've just been laying around the beach since Monday and leaving on Monday. I saw Earl come by and splash a few waves.

The Harley riders here dont wave, and they look 70 and have earrings, long dangly ones like your mom wears. The hayabusa is scarry fast at sea level.

Back