LA riding.....

erikm12

Registered
Just got back from LA. Been there before but not when owning a bike. So I paid a little more attention to the traffic and the riders I saw. Man........about all I can say...What a crazy place and sooooo much traffic. Come back home to the back woods of Va and nobody......which is nice. Gotta give it to you guys who ride out there.....got a bigger set then I have...escepially that lane splitting.......:bowdown:

Just got back from LA. Been there before but not when owning a bike. So I paid a little more attention to the traffic and the riders I saw. Man........about all I can say...What a crazy place and sooooo much traffic. Come back home to the back woods of Va and nobody......which is nice. Gotta give it to you guys who ride out there.....got a bigger set then I have...escepially that lane splitting.......:bowdown:

Been doing it for 20+ years now, and it never ceases to amaze me either bro.

The things I have seen, and the stories I could tell, and that just on today's ride.:laugh:

Take care and be safe where ever you ride.:thumbsup:
Bubba

What part of Louisiana were you in?

:rofl:

Just kidding, yo!

Lane splitting (a.k.a. 'filtering') is where it's at! :beerchug:

Yeah, as if riding a bike wasn't hazardous enough! Though there have been many occasion that I've wanted to zip to the front of the line.

If you don't lane split out here, you don't go anywhere... You'll never get outta first gear otherwise, lol... :laugh:

Honestly it isnt bad once you get use to it. IMO lane splitting makes owning a bike that much sweeter in Cali. Hell I know ppl that wont even get on the freeway since they are afraid of it.

Back