L.E.O. yelling at my riding buddy! (pic)

:rofl: NICE!! yeah the STL area lacks a little on decent roads...

but dodging Combines (sp?) during Harvest time is so much fun!!

Them were some fun lovin wild folks I hung with there, my usually reserved self got some educatin:whistle:

Them were some fun lovin wild folks I hung with there, my usually reserved self got some educatin:whistle:

Yeah we love our Cardinals and Blues (and sometimes the Rams)... and we love to drink... Anheuser Busch picked a GREAT PLACE to call home!!

Sometimes I miss the big city life...

Yeah we love our Cardinals and Blues (and sometimes the Rams)... and we love to drink... Anheuser Busch picked a GREAT PLACE to call home!!

Sometimes I miss the big city life...

I was a manager at the South County Chuck E. Cheese there. A bunch of Anheuser Busch "board members" came in for one of their kids birthday parties.

We had run out of Bud, so we stuck Miller on the tap, (most people wouldnt say anything), Fireworks flew when the "board members" got their "Budweiser":laugh:

I knew some hard partying people, drink all night, then eat at White Castle, Throw up and then be all better for work the next day.???

St. Louis folk use to call everybody "Hoosier", but they didnt mean "from Ohio", what's up with that:dunno:

Last edited:
:laugh:...check point chickie

barney fife 026.jpg

:laugh:at least he has his gear on, I dont think I would want to be in that sidecar:whistle:

:laugh:yep he has a gear but Andy had to take his cycle away from him even though it was part of the rollin stock:laugh:

Back