Know of any ranges around Robbinsville?

NCBusa2001

Registered
I did a search and didn't come up with any.

I know of at least one northerner that would like to shoot some, since they live in occupied territory where that is frowned upon. (Recent transplant to NY) :) I also know a plentitude of gun nutters reside on the board.

Seems like since the beginning of busa bash, we have been ogling over each other’s pieces. Wouldn't it be awesome to shoot more than just BS during the riding downtime?

Personally, I think guns and bikes have always made a good couple. Figuring that both attract more, well, responsible people. As with both sports, carelessness is deadliness.

I can't think of many groups of people that I would trust enough to even entertain this suggestion. This board seems to attract and retain real first rate ladies and gentleman.

WHAT SAY YOU?

Cheers,
Chris

Side note: For those attending who would say, "guns would ruin a good time" :banghead:. Please keep in mind that NC is still in the free-zone. That means good people with guns are plentiful in the area. Always have been, hopefully, allways will. Probably the reason for the ABSENCE of crime there.

I'm in, just have to stay off the national parks.... maybe Mrs Reba knows of a place, god knows she knows all the other things up there and probably owns half of them :laugh:

Thanks Brian. I'm sure I could bring a few toys that would get you put under the jail in NY. :) Just for your shooting pleasure, bro!

Seems like since the beginning of busa bash, we have been ogling over each other’s pieces. Wouldn't it be awesome to shoot more than just BS during the riding downtime?

WHAT SAY YOU?

Cheers,
Chris

"riding downtime"!? What is that? Didn't anyone tell you you're not allowed to dismount your Busa while at the Bash?.....EVER!?
You'll be expected to eat, sleep, and sh...while aboard your bike :rulez:

:laugh:

OK I called Mr Phillips today and he didn't know of any shooting area around. I'm not giving up with goat just yet.

Hopefully, a local might speak up. I'm going to call a few FFL dealers and see what I can find out.

Chris

Find a outdoor range 100yd I'll bring the Mini 14, and the Colt AR. with some pistols.. I have alots of ammo... :laugh:

Hi guys, dont know of anything in the Robbinsville area, but in Alcoa/Maryville area theres Gunnys indoor range, back up the Dragon from the store its about 45 mins, also in knoxville theres Coal Creek Armory, just off I-40, there is also a nice place in severville, and one dowm I-40 west in Kingston, PM me and I will give you exact directions, these are all indoor ranges, for handguns only, except Gunnys he dont care what you shoot

I have Two 40cal Pistols, I''ll bring them along, I'm getting in Wed night, So If there is a rainy days between wed and sat, We can just in my pickup and head to the range. PM me..

I have Two 40cal Pistols, I''ll bring them along, I'm getting in Wed night, So If there is a rainy days between wed and sat, We can just in my pickup and head to the range. PM me..

I thought we were getting in Tues night Jon? ???

Man that sounds great. I would have figured finding a place to shoot in BFE would be a lot easier.

If anyone know of any "local" landowner's that would be another option.

I may call Wheelers and see if Ken knows any local hot spots.

Thanks again,
Chris

Hi guys, dont know of anything in the Robbinsville area, but in Alcoa/Maryville area theres Gunnys indoor range, back up the Dragon from the store its about 45 mins, also in knoxville theres Coal Creek Armory, just off I-40, there is also a nice place in severville, and one dowm I-40 west in Kingston, PM me and I will give you exact directions, these are all indoor ranges, for handguns only, except Gunnys he dont care what you shoot

On second thught screw Gunnys, my wife and I went there Sat to try out our new G-21sf and for her and I to shoot and 2 targets $29.00 WTF is that had not ben there in a while, I geuss they raised range fees:moon:

ANy more news on the ranges. I plan on bringing some pistols down. So if it Rains we have a little fun. Pm me SkyDive or NCBusa2001. If you have any questions

ANy more news on the ranges. I plan on bringing some pistols down. So if it Rains we have a little fun. Pm me SkyDive or NCBusa2001. If you have any questions

I have a chronograph, we can measure who has the fastest bullet. :laugh:

Back