KNEEDRAGGERS.COM sucks

BT has a point... its a piss off situation with regard to the re-stocking fees, but BT Has a point

I knew I could count on some much appreciated different points of view. I process alot of transactions through the web a everyday and probably about 35 a day just for my business. I realize this is not a perfect world or everyone owuld be on a Busa and we'd all ride the Autobahn. I will say this from a Customer Service standpoint they gave me the impression "tough luck you'll get it when you get it". The rep even went as far as to say "we have no interest in modifying our policy just because your mad!" Disheartened I may be but not mad, it just becomes a sad day when you realize you are just another number and they could care less if you are satisfied. If I was mad I'd send them a link to this board, cancel the order and pay the stinkin' 20% and kindly ask them to implode on their self righteous POLICY.

Thanks guys and gals for the free therapy, I think I may recover from this with a little more Busa Lovin'! PZ Out.

I just sent the following to Sportechinc.com for some above their heads assistance, I'll let you know how it goes.

I recently ordered PN 23010051 from kneedraggers.com on 1-29-05. They informed me it is on backorder from the factory and the ETA was 2-14-05 they are now telling me the end of February from the factory and won't estimate deilvery. I searched your site and found several local dealers that have it in stock. I tried to cancel with Kneedraggers.com and they insist on a 20% restocking charge they claim is what they have to pay to Sportech for cancelling the order. I am a member of Hayabusa.org with around 8800 members and over 100,000 viewed messages each day. I think this would be a tremendous opportunity for Sportech to help me out and I will surely give you all the praise to my fellow members. I have been assured by others your Customer Service is second to none and you may be able to satisfy me "the customer" where the middle man (kneedraggers.com) could care less. thank you for your time.

I thought I would keep you folks posted. I just got the following response from Sport Tech. They seem quite surprised by the response from Kneedraggers.com I love the internet.

Joe,
I wanted to let you know that we are more
than willing to help you on this and will be getting back with
you shortly after we do some internal digging on this online
ompany. We sell all our windscreens through Parts Unlimited
exclusively for their dealers. And I am sure they would like to
know about this as well. I have never heard of a 20%
charge before. Thanks for the info and the heads up!!!
We will get back with you soon, if you have any further info on this
please send it to my attention.

Jennie Camp
Sportech Inc.
jcamp@sportechinc.com
Ph: 763-712-3965
F: 763-712-3964

hmm, good times .... always good to let the maker know what the seller is doin .... cuz its a bit fugged up how they are treating it
rock.gif

I've ordered numerous stuff from kneedraggers online and never had a problem. There's been 2 instances where something was out stock and they call me to see if i wanted to continue with my order. Which is better than some companies i dealt with in past.

Back