Kisan SignalMinder

UncleSteve

Gear good - roadrash bad
Donating Member
Registered
Going to give it a try, something Suzuki should have done...........
I added the turn signal running light option and brake light flasher...
Now all the turn signals are running lights and the rear flash with the brake and go to steady burn........

TAILLAMP.JPG

Now all the turn signals are running lights and the rear flash with the brake and go to steady burn........
great, where to buy ? esay to install ? thanks
thumb_up.gif

great, where to buy ? esay to install ? thanks
thumb_up.gif
Kisan sells direct from their site, i ordered at night, they notified me the next day it was shipped, came in two more by DHL.
Is it easy to install? Depends on the person installing. its kinda depends on the instructions.
It was the first time I had plastic off around the gauges on an 08. Not hard... not as easy as the 07. My shop manual is on order- no wiring diagram ---- test light only. Probably would not have used the diagram anyway, not that many wires to check.
Their instructions are ok... but.........they are not specific enough when it comes to the Hayabusa. This said .... if you know much about your Busa it is not very hard. Easy actually. If I had pictures and known the color code of the wires, step by step, would be really easy.

This is another one of these mods which is not for everyone. i am not sure I will keep it. There are drawbacks... read their down loadable manual.

I could do a video and put on you tube and have a link to it. Just installed a GPR stabilizer, when I have some free time, I will do it.

Here's a pic of the front turns after Signalminder with running lamp option

frnt_running_lamps.JPG

link....
turn signal 20sec setting[/url]

Video of Signalminder self canceling turn signal, set for 20 seconds
Timer stops if brakes are applied, resumes remainder of countdown when brakes are released.

Last edited by a moderator:
the "running" lamp option runs the regular single element T/S lamp at reduced voltage then?

Back