KillerRudy's Mom

theskaz

I am all that is BACON!
Donating Member
Registered
Has entered a quilting contest. She needs votes to win like 10k in quitling stuff (I have no clue) This woman has personally fed me till I had stuffing coming out of my ears last Thanksgiving. She is also quilting a blanket for my son as soon as he is born (which is going to be early it looks like). So if you can, please vote for her.

http://ck.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=V&c=28078&s=7939162&i=1

It seems they track votes better than us129photos does, it won't let me vote again today.
Droid via Tapatalk

Done. With the power of the org behind her she's a sure win :)
I added a comment there as well. It is a beautiful piece of work.
My mom used to make quilts when we were growing up but nothing close to that.

Thanks everyone for the support. The site says that you can vote once perday till the end of the month when they will narrow down the finalists. I will keep everyone updated. The grand prize is some 10k dollar sewing machine she says? I didn't know they were that fancy. I told her a 10k dollar turbo kit sounded better to me.

Thanks everyone for the support. The site says that you can vote once perday till the end of the month when they will narrow down the finalists. I will keep everyone updated. The grand prize is some 10k dollar sewing machine she says? I didn't know they were that fancy. I told her a 10k dollar turbo kit sounded better to me.

Man that is a very nice machine she stands to win.
Don's Sewing Machines

Back