Kidnap VaBusa for the busa bash

There's no hope in me keeping any of you guys straight...no hope at all...
ices_rofl.gif
It will be a full time job
1848.gif
maybe for you vman, but I have a happy relationship with my GirlFriend. I'm PERFECTLY STRAIGHT!
You guys are a trip...

laugh.gif

Uh oh, is that a banjo I hear playing in the background???
1zhelp.gif
ss011.gif
face7.gif
all_coholic.gif
wow.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
There's no hope in me keeping any of you guys straight...no hope at all...
ices_rofl.gif
It will be a full time job, especially that Yamahor guy
1848.gif
I will have the hardest time staying straight. I have been without a girlfriend for several years now......
throwup.gif
Your only gay if you're the catcher...... so how is it squatting behind the Batter? (runs and hides)

...dayum, sorry to hear that 2005 hasnt been a good one, but 2006 is right around the corner and *WILL* be a better year for everyone
cool.gif

Here's a promise... come to the gap, ride with me and you will make it home safe and sound.  All the talk about how "wicked crazy" the roads are is true at times... however if you simply ride the roads, you will be 110% fine.  Its when you get out there showin your buttocks and trying to "race" on the roads that shid happens.

Both of ya should come down, the sporty will be better here than the road king, so come on out, have a blast and enjoy the area... cuz its fuggin beautiful there
biggrin.gif
You promise?!

I honestly don't mind saying I am nervous...ask Ben, or any of the other guys on that run...I truly suck in the twisties...I just froze right up!  Looking back, I blame it on the fact that I hadn't ridden in months with the back surgery, but I don't know Brian...I was pretty bad at 'em!

ices_rofl.gif
 I'm a believer in going straight!  LOL
you weren't THAT bad in the twisties.......... for a girl  
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

Now Mike on the other hand was handing my ASS to me on a HARDLY!!!!    Of course, it was my first time in the twisties....
Oh, oh, oh...you went there!!!!!  For a girl?!  Aaaaahhhhh....

laugh.gif

Please, inform those "non-believers" around here (Revlis) that he can ride his azz off in the twisties on the old HD...
ices_rofl.gif
 Well, 'til a Camaro takes him out...
biggrin.gif
yeah, and I scream "OH SH!D!!!!" as I see it happen in front of me!!

he can roll REALLY good though......
He did roll pretty good. He was passing me (and a truck) when it happened. Glad he's allright...but it was kind of funny to see him rolling by with purple chucks on.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

ices_rofl.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

My bike should be stock wheelbase by the time the spring bash rolls around, of course i say that now. I'll probly end up putting it off and end up doing everything the night before......like always. Michelle, after a weekend at Deal's Gap you'll be hittin the turns just fine......well, as good as a girl can do. Yeah i said it!  Nyaa,nyaa.  Now you have to go, you never know...you might be a Ms.Rossi and not even know it.

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135131515 -->

My bike should be stock wheelbase by the time the spring bash rolls around, of course i say that now. I'll probly end up putting it off and end up doing everything the night before......like always. Michelle, after a weekend at Deal's Gap you'll be hittin the turns just fine......well, as good as a girl can do. Yeah i said it!  Nyaa,nyaa.  Now you have to go, you never know...you might be a Mrs.Rossi and not even know it.
She'll be draggin' knee in NO time!!!

My bike should be stock wheelbase by the time the spring bash rolls around, of course i say that now. I'll probly end up putting it off and end up doing everything the night before......like always. Michelle, after a weekend at Deal's Gap you'll be hittin the turns just fine......well, as good as a girl can do. Yeah i said it!  Nyaa,nyaa.  Now you have to go, you never know...you might be a Mrs.Rossi and not even know it.
She'll be draggin' knee in NO time!!!
laugh.gif
Yeah, as I skid sideways down the road with my Busa just a few feet in front of me...
tounge.gif

You guys are nuts...I mean that...
biggrin.gif

Back