*** Kentucky People!!! *** Lunch on Sunday!!

first thing that came to mind when I read you were not going to be at the bash is: VMAN starting a thread about kiddnapping you and bringing you to the bash. Those were great times. I miss him so much.

:rofl: Good memories for sure Tim...I miss him and Don every day...

What if I'm French? I can say Ver-sai if I want to... :p

Yes you can..just like the rest of the world. :laugh: But i warn you...they will correct you at every utterance. Buy them a Maker's and coke and it will all go away..:beerchug:

Something else in the general area you might want to check out is the moonbow at Cumberland Falls. You can check the schedule for possible times here CLICK ME

Safe travels and have fun!!:beerchug:

OK, we'll be in Lexington and having lunch with Ace @ 12 p.m. on Sunday, August 15th.

Texas Roadhouse
3029 Richmond Road
Lexington, KY 40509

TEXAS ROADHOUSE!!! :bowdown:Dang, I'd almost drive from Kansas for that one! One of my most favorite places to eat!! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

...let's see, 400 east to James River then 60 east or is it faster 44 to 64? :laugh:

You guys have fun Michelle! Like to meet both you guys one of these days. Thanks again for all your good words. You guys are good peeps!! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Back