Ken Block Mustang

FlatlandBusa

Registered
I want!

[HOONIGAN] KEN BLOCK'S GYMKHANA SEVEN: WILD IN THE STREETS OF LOS ANGELES - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone catch any cute stuff in the vid ....... passing OJ on the interstate, doing doughnuts around the Donut shop :whistle:

Awesome video ! I wonder what it cost to build that Mustang... er... tube chassis car with the Mustang body on it ? Don't know what motor is in it but I am pretty sure its a small block given that it redlines past 8000 rpm. I love those corners where his is going backwards around the turn and slingshots out of it !

Did anyone catch any cute stuff in the vid ....... passing OJ on the interstate, doing doughnuts around the Donut shop :whistle:

Yeah I laughed when I saw that,, especially OJ and the white bronco. What woulda been real cool is to have the terminator jump off the bridge and chase him in the storm drains!! Lmao!

I tried to dig up a little more information on the car and I couldn't find very much. I did run across a pic of a pickup bed full of spare wheels and tires.. :laugh:

Back