KC RIDERS

bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Tina and I had a great time tonight! She was asking when we were gonna do this again - she had a great time with the 'girls'!

This was a great idea, Rusty!
ThumbsUp.gif
Let's make sure to plan another get-together, soon!

Tina and I had a great time tonight!  She was asking when we were gonna do this again - she had a great time with the 'girls'!  

ThumbsUp.gif
Robyn and I were talking about that on the way home....anybody have any suggestions for the next KC mini rally? maybe if we plan it a little farther out we could get a few more ppl....maybe Capt could make the trip up, or Gsxtcy could make it...who knows.....Gunny may even be back in town...

Had a good time, good food, even better company. Thanks to Rusty and Robyn for coming 2 hours early to get us seats. Nice meeting all the brothers and their significant others.

Tina and I had a great time tonight!  She was asking when we were gonna do this again - she had a great time with the 'girls'!  

ThumbsUp.gif
+1 Is it too early for you to put my order in so I could have my food sitting at my table when I walk in? This waiting two min. for my food just don't cut it!
laugh.gif

Great meet n greet guys! Thanks to Rusty and Robyn for camping out for the seating arrangement and putting this together. Why don't we put a poll together and ask the folks who may be able to travel a ways and join us for the next one, when a good time would be?

Would next Sat. night be too soon?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm game.....hal I like your idea and take a poll for the travelers to see when they can make it...

Definitely want to thank Rusty and Robyn for making this happen. Should we try Zonarosa or The Plaza next time? Maybe somewhere closer for Omar and Tina?

I was mad cuz....Joe and Chris had that huge chocolate brownie and icecream....and they were taunting me like an animal...KNowing that I'm on a diet.

Looks like a good time, sorry we missed it, maybe next time though.

Back