Kawabuser I need to get a look at those CF airboxes.

OB_SUPERTUNER

Registered
Michael..in case you missed the reply under Fast Eddie's recent post, please when you get some time, get me one of those Carbon Fiber airboxes that you have. I have been building my own and trying others with good success, but until I get the chance to actually "scratchbuild" a properly designed one, I am relgated to tuning with modded stock ones. If the CF one is anything close to correct, I will sell the heck out of them. Peace...Freddie

Good luck contacting Michael. I have been trying to contact him to get my busa back from him that he has been having all year. He know I can sell the heck out of his ATECH body work but he still won't return any of my calls or emails. I have also sent several customers his way with cash in hand for his products and he did the same with them. I don't know what you need to get his attention, but it looks like money isn't one of them.

Charles

Gotta agree with you as much as I hate to (trying like h e l l to give Mike the benefit of doubt).

Several e-mail's over the past two months have gotten me no where as well as several posts in these boards.

The phone just rings and rings as well. No answer, no machine.

I have just sent him e-mail one more time, hopefully he will respond. I am trying to get ahold of that airbox before I come down Freddie.

I'll keep you posted.

[This message has been edited by Fast_Eddie (edited 14 August 2000).]

If I have any luck with reaching him, I will indicate your concerns gentleman. Please do so likewise. I know Michael is a good man and I suspect that he will offer a good explanation for the delays getting back to you guys. Thanks...Freddie

Back