Kanji-less Now!!

almost done

Photo_040105_006.jpg

by the way, my trip to PHX was for work. Quick fly in and out the same day. I don't mean fly in on my busa either
sad.gif

Nelson (aka BusaHaya), give me a call on my cellphone. Let's ride the town tonight if your ride is back together. I thought I saved your number in my address book, but I think it got lost on the last synch with my computer.

Its a bit expensive, but the gator glass mod would look good there now.:)

The kanji is smooth to the touch, at night it lights up(electric) very cool!

Guess this would be a side-by-side comparison. Met up with BusaHaya last night for a in-town ride of West L.A.

Cool guy. We met up @ Starsbucks and ended up at 3rd street in Santa Monica first, then the Pig in Hollywood for late coffee.

For those interested in a side-by-side comparsion, here's the two pics. His and mine are the same color, but for the hump and the Kanji sticker. As he said, "to Kanji, or not to Kanji".

Busahaya, let's ride again soon.

Pic 1

santa_monica_left.jpg

Here's one from the other side. Sorry it's not that clear, it was dark, plus this was taken with my camera PDA/Phone.

Santa_Monica_right.jpg

Guess this would be a side-by-side comparison. Met up with BusaHaya last night for a in-town ride of West L.A.

Cool guy. We met up @ Starsbucks and ended up at 3rd street in Santa Monica first, then the Pig in Hollywood for late coffee.

For those interested in a side-by-side comparsion, here's the two pics. His and mine are the same color, but for the hump and the Kanji sticker. As he said, "to Kanji, or not to Kanji".

Busahaya, let's ride again soon.

Pic 1
It was cool riding with you too Eynlai, most def we gotta do some riding again. Let me know.

Back