Kanji LED Mirrors

IL_BusaBoy

Donating Member
Registered
Anybody know if Razrrblade (sp?) is still doing the kanji led mirror mod? I pm'ed him a couple of days ago and no answer.

He did a set for me back in August. Haven't talked with him since then, so I couldn't tell you for sure if he is still doing them but he is probably just busy.

I may know someone else that does them. Let me check over the weekend and I will let you know.

Any pics or link to what they are?

I can maybe do them??

Post it or email it to Me..

EDERACER@AOL.COM

jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Thats Hot as hell!!

I dont think I could do it though..I don't even know how to get the glass out without breaking it!!

Nice idea and work!!

He should keep doing them..Very different!!

He doesn't remove the glass.  He cuts the mirror in half along the seam behind the glass then uses black RTV silicone to re-attach the 2 halves.  The illuminated etching is cool as hell, excellent idea and workmanship, but the re-sealing left some to be desired.

You also have some exposed wire where the wire exits the mirror housing and runs along the pivot ball before entering the rubber boot. You also have to drill a hole in the fairing inside the rubber boot area to feed the wires down and tie them into you turn signal( if you want them to flash) or permanent hot (if you want them on all the time).

Just some info!

<!--EDIT|mzrsq
Reason for Edit: None given...|1106521511 -->

i got to looking at my mirrors and i might try this after i get some spare ones of ebay

Got in contact with a guy that has done some painting and other stuff for Thinker, BACharles and myself and he has been experimenting with some other mirror mods. The Kanji is not as big, but does look and work extremely well. PM me if you want contact info.

Back