K9 vs K8

sootyrex

Registered
Hello all. Presently trying to decide if I should buy K9 or K8. As far as I can see the only difference is the colour. But there is quite a big difference in the price here in Europe. Is it worth paying the extra for a K9 ?

The K9 has some improvements and refinements. I'll se if I can find the thread for you.

:whistle::whistle::laugh:

031.jpg

ULTIMATE_SUZUKI_(_MR_X_)_006.jpg

Hello all. Presently trying to decide if I should buy K9 or K8. As far as I can see the only difference is the colour. But there is quite a big difference in the price here in Europe. Is it worth paying the extra for a K9 ?

Other than colors...same bike :beerchug:

the silver looks wicked in the pic with the white busa in the foreground. look to the right in the back of the pic.

Yeah, when i bought mine in january of 2007, i was looking for an 06, because the only change was the color, and I wanted the fastest (blue and silver) color out there. plus I like the 2 tone better, and i probably saved over a grand over buying an 07.

Yeah, when i bought mine in january of 2007, i was looking for an 06, because the only change was the color, and I wanted the fastest (blue and silver) color out there. plus I like the 2 tone better, and i probably saved over a grand over buying an 07.

???

Thanks all for the inputs and the photos. I enjoyed the April Fool trick.:lol: I am working in Switzeralnd, and plan to buy in UK and import. This is supposed to be covered under EU wide warranty. I could buy direct from a Grey Importer in Suisse with about a 3K saving, but the warranty is a bit dubious in that deal. The recession has not yet really hit Switzerland and prices are sticking at not much less than list prices. I saw the white and silver versions at the Moto show in Zurich in March. But I would like Black or Dark Blue. Negotiations start tomorrow.:please:(with wife, bank and dealer) Really thanks for the advice on the K9 vs K8. Saved me some money for sure.

Back