Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

just wondering/trailer??

ham4864

Registered
i am thinking about get a single motorcycle trailer from eBay or harbor freight.The ? is do they come with titles or how does the process work.I live in PA if it helps.

I purchased a small trailer from Harbor Freight for conversion to a pull behind cargo trailer for my Nomad. It came with a manufacturers certificate of origin, similar to a bill of sale/title. Thats what is used for registration. The folks at HB filled in the neccesary sales info and I was good to go. I don't know what you will get from flea-bay.

Check how sturdy they trailer is...decent prices maybe, but you might be better off checking at Northern or somewhere that deals in a little better trailer.

I bought one from Harbor Freight for my stand up jet ski, but wouldn't get one there for a bike trailer.

Small boat trailers make excellent bike trailers...most have good sturdy suspension and if you cut the tougue down make a good length trailer to haul you ride on~!~

Can usually find a real good used one sitting around for $300 and mod it the same way you would with a new one.

Check how sturdy they trailer is...decent prices maybe, but you might be better off checking at Northern or somewhere that deals in a little better trailer.

I bought one from Harbor Freight for my stand up jet ski, but wouldn't get one there for a bike trailer.

Small boat trailers make excellent bike trailers...most have good sturdy suspension and if you cut the tougue down make a good length trailer to haul you ride on~!~

Can usually find a real good used one sitting around for $300 and mod it the same way you would with a new one.

Never thought of that. It's an interesting idea outlaw...thanks for the heads up!

Top Bottom