just won a new cf fender

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
just sniped a carbon fiber Gen 1 front fender on fleabay. omfg, i'm friggin stoked. just need a stator cover, cans, and paint and the bike is ready to roll. i need a better word than stoked.
i feel like this guy
VVVV
michaelphelps-1.gif

Congrats ...:thumbsup:

That gif has me crying :rofl: Shame they didn't the hair on the other guy too he looks like Vegetta anyway:rofl:

Gotta love snipin, as long as your on the correct side:poke:
Dont forgrt the pics when it arrives:thumbsup:

It's not showing it. Just saying "bidding has ended for this item"

Congrats! :cheerleader:

Did you scroll down? It showed for me. Every link of an ended auction starts out like that. Then you scroll down to see what the item that was listed.

Congrats! Pic looks good,just hope it doesn't turn out to be a Pit-Eck item being resold. :thumbsup:

when you get it, see if it is a carbon overlay or a pure carbon fender... some are fiberglass with fiber over the top

Looks like a really good deal.

Not trying to freak you out or anything, Your seller has ( 0 ) feedback. Let us know if you get it.

Looks like a really good deal.

Not trying to freak you out or anything, Your seller has ( 0 ) feedback. Let us know if you get it.

paypal insured :whistle: i saw the 0 feedback, but if i don't recieve it, or it differs significantly from the description, paypal reimburses me and takes it out on the seller. if it's not real carbon, it's getting sent back, it says nothing about a carbon overlay. anyway, for 12 bucks on top of what it would've cost for a scratched up stocker, i'm just happy to have a fender:lol: hehe, <goku

paypal insured :whistle: i saw the 0 feedback, but if i don't recieve it, or it differs significantly from the description, paypal reimburses me and takes it out on the seller. if it's not real carbon, it's getting sent back, it says nothing about a carbon overlay. anyway, for 12 bucks on top of what it would've cost for a scratched up stocker, i'm just happy to have a fender:lol: hehe, <goku

I gotta tell you after the last few paypal deals,it's not that simple even when it says buyer protection.I hope you get what you paid for...paypal only deals with the reciept and shipment of goods not the condition of said items,even though they have that in the complaint section...most cf today is overlays or cf look as it is a really expensive material.

Last edited:
I gotta tell you after the last few paypal deals,it's not that simple even when it says buyer protection.I hope you get what you paid for...paypal only deals with the reciept and shipment of goods not the condition of said items,even though they have that in the complaint section...

Dont go there Daniel, I just had to start 2 Claims against items not received ( its been over 3 weeks ) and I have one against me for them not receiving there Item ( remember the Wheel incident ) I shipped it to the address given by Ebay but it was his old address.

Im hoping all these turn out ok. :please:

Sorry for the thread Jack

Back