Just take me out back and shoot me

That week it is that hot will be rough then back to 85 with a nice ocean breeze
poke.gif

I think it feels hotter here than there. Saint Louis is the ARMPIT of the US.

Air Temperatures:
Annual Average: 74.4 F
High Average: 84.1 F
Low Average: 64.7 F

Annual Rainfall: 53.37 inches

Month Average Air Temperature Rainfall Amounts
January 74 F High - 53 F Low 1.84 inches
February 75 F High - 54 F Low 2.23 inches
March 80 F High - 58 F Low 3.07 inches
April 85 F High - 62 F Low 1.06 inches
May 89 F High - 68 F Low 3.87 inches
June 91 F High - 73 F Low 9.52 inches
July 91 F High - 75 F Low 8.26 inches
August 91 F High - 75 F Low 9.66 inches
September 90 F High - 74 F Low 7.82 inches
October 86 F High - 69 F Low 2.94 inches
November 80 F High - 61 F Low 1.57 inches
December 76 F High - 55 F Low 1.53 inches

that is enticing
beerchug.gif
now all i need to do is hit the lottery so i can retire, move there, and ride all the time
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Dodging all the retired folks doing 10-15 mph below the speed limit
laugh.gif
and using the interstate ramps to get rid of the chickenstrips
laugh.gif

j/k bro...i hope you have a great time down there...everywhere i have ever lived has had its good points and bad points...looks like the weather there will be great
ThumbsUp.gif

laugh.gif

Had some snow falling on the western side of Kansas City, but nothing accumulated. Weather is supposed to be good through the week until the weekend when it looks like rain.

I will not mention that it was 90 at my house today. Nope, not gonna mention it... can't do it to this group
cool.gif

I rode one day this year for about 30 minutes and my nose was frozen and running about 5 minutes into that ride.. Besides that haven't rode since probably September!!! Better be a reallllyyyyy long summer

i feel your pain bro, this winter keeps going and going and going. we have gotten into the pattern of nice during the week and crap on the weekends now.I rode my bike to the family easter but it was 40 degree's and a cold north wind and on the way home i got flurried on, needless to say i headed for the garage.

I tell ya its been the mildest winter here in recent memory, I rode all winter and the weather has been great.
BUT I think I would park the Busa for 4 months to have twisties near by. For those of you living in the frozen wasteland and still dont have any twisties  
wtf.gif

Back