Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just swinging by and popping in to see if any of my Busa Buds are left...

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
I do miss the days of the great Busa rallies slicing and dicing the BR mountains and it took me quite awhile but I finally wound up on a bike I spent a lifetime talking pooh about. It's got a 4 speaker/400W Rockford Fosgate sound system, Zipper 458 Cam and full Rinehart Race exhaust so it's kinda like a nursing home for rockers on two wheels only quicker! LOL!

SGS1.jpeg

SGS2.jpeg

SGS3.jpeg

Won’t be doing 140 on US1 in Stuart on that thing. :)
But it’s still quite nice.
Nice to see you around again sir.
Saiid!!! The friend who played an instrumental role in me still being here on planet earth! :) You have no clue how many times I've told the story of that special gift you brought me! :)

Oh and you might be surprised, Big Bore kit. cam, master tune...she just might be able to but never will. ;)

Saiid!!! The friend who played an instrumental role in me still being here on planet earth! :) You have no clue how many times I've told the story of that special gift you brought me! :)

Oh and you might be surprised, Big Bore kit. cam, master tune...she just might be able to but never will. ;)
I think about you often and that day the other dude rode off and I stopped to take the heat. Roflmao.
Good to see you’re doing well and still got the wheels down.

What’s up Jinks! I went the same route as you. 2000w jukebox on wheels. 8 Hertz speakers, Soundstream HU, Jackpot and Reinhardt exhaust, Ohlins suspension. Next up the 128 and 475 cam

IMG_7713.jpeg

IMG_9011.jpeg

IMG_9304.jpeg

Its been a while since the good old Busa Bash days. Glad to see your doing well and still on two wheels.

georgiabusa_05! I remember you riding into the busa rallies. I had a stroke 8 years ago so my memory isn’t up to par but was your name Tim? Did you ride a blue/silver busa?

Whats up Bill? We need to link up again brother!

Top Bottom