Just some random pics of our bikes.

Very nice looking bikes! Hey Twotone don't get too upset when the missus starts getting all that attention, you know a woman on a bike (esp. her own) is very hot... um most of the time. You go girl, looking as good as you wanna look!!
thumb_up.gif
I dont get upset. Women on bikes are hot! I already told her to watch out, the next meet and greet we go on, seeing her riding her own bike, oh my! Eeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww!
deadhorse.gif

Me thinks you and i are the only ones with the M4 pipe on the oRg...
cool.gif

Great pipe for the money,,,nice sound,,and makes good mid power!
beerchug.gif
Nice pic's
cool.gif

cool.gif

great ,  Love to see couples ridin down the road !!
HEY !!! just realized , how close are you guys to Tulsa ?? (saw your other post of wife's run )we fly in Nov 15 - 23rd for Thankgiving !! maybe a org meet greet ??

013.JPG

great ,  Love to see couples ridin down the road !!
HEY !!! just realized , how close are you guys to Tulsa ?? (saw your other post of wife's run )we fly in Nov 15 - 23rd for Thankgiving !! maybe a org meet greet ??
Hey, that sounds like a plan. Where in the Tulsa area will you be staying?

Me thinks you and i are the only ones with the M4 pipe on the oRg...
cool.gif

Great pipe for the money,,,nice sound,,and makes good mid power!
beerchug.gif
 Nice pic's  
cool.gif
I really like it. I have heard many others, but nothing I would want to replace mine for. Although, I really like Semi's high mount HMF's.

cool.gif

244 yale 11th
North side Tulsa??
Her daughter lives on 11th and Yale. About 1 mile from Rt 244 and Yale exit. Does that help??
You guys are about 45 to 1 hr away from Tulsa area arent ya ??

No, we are about 20 minutes from 2-44 and Yale. Anymore, 11th and Yale is mid town! The dates should work out great, maybe plan something for around the 16th to 18th if possible. Eric(Goodluck) is in Glenpool, about 30 minutes from your daughters.

Juli has a marathon on the 18th, but we can work around that. I will send you a PM with phone number and contact Goodluck. We could start a thread too, there are other members in the Tulsa area, but I havent seen them post much.

Back