Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

just polished up Amber for caps party

mynewride

Registered
hey guys i just finished up cleaning my bike. i washed and dried her. then i couldnt find my honda spray polish. so i had to fall onto my mothers instant detailer. i have never used it on my bike before. but after using it i really like it...alot. it seems to wipe to a smear free shine much faster than the honda spray cleaner. i think i may have to switch. plus its cheaper. i used to use it on my cobra between waxing to get a great shine.

the only thing about the mothers is that it doesnt seem to clean the wheels as easy as the honda polish. so i may have to get some pledge.

next i cleaned up the chain with some wd40. I warmed up the chain and applied some pj1 blue chain oil.

finally i was able to test fit my new RKA saddle bags courtesy of Pashnit...thanks tim. so im pretty much ready to rock for my trip to caps house in OK. i cant wait!:cheerleader::cheerleader:

See ya there:thumbsup:

See ya in a couple days. I'm leaving Violet at home...just caging it...

looking forward to meeting you soon :beerchug:

Top Bottom