Just ordered an AK-47

Lots of ammo & components are in short supply, prices are up. I've had 44 brass on order with Midway since early December, still on backorder.

That's what I have been reading. I dang near bought Romanian, but the front sight issue and lack of accuracy steered me towards a Yugo.
That is just too funny for words, Rev. Read it again from the non-gun perspective.

(at least if you're old enough to remember the Yugo)

That is just too funny for words, Rev. Read it again from the non-gun perspective.

(at least if you're old enough to remember the Yugo)

:rofl: Okay, so they sucked at making CARS, but they were dang good at killing, so their guns were very high quality!

No prob.
Can't wait to see pics of your littlins shooting them !
Gunbroker has folks who post guns and rarely sell them and folks who move guns .
Some ask too much some blow them out.

Last edited:
Lots of ammo & components are in short supply, prices are up. I've had 44 brass on order with Midway since early December, still on backorder.

7.62 ammo is cheap if you go for eastern European surplus or steel cased ammo, both of which an AK will munch on without problems. My SKS LOVES crap ammo!

No prob.
Can't wait to see pics of your littlins shooting them !
Gunbroker has folks who post guns and rarely sell them and folks who move guns .
Some ask too much some blow them out.

$417 smoked what I was willing to pay ($450), even with shipping, so thank you again.

Gunbroker to me I think is more addictive than anything else !
It's too easy to find exactly what you want and click buy now.
Fax or email FFL, wire funds and your new toy is on the way....:cheerleader:

Very nice Rev:beerchug:, ive got a Romanian myself, I got it when I was 18. I just wanted an Ak(Or close to it) and didnt do any research. Ive since noticed the sight issue. :whistle:

Rev your in Texas , why are you worried bout them Canadians ?
Should be worried about the Sinaloa cartel , no ?

Gunbroker to me I think is more addictive than anything else !
It's too easy to find exactly what you want and click buy now.
Fax or email FFL, wire funds and your new toy is on the way....:cheerleader:

For us less gun educated types....can someone explain to me what a "FFL" is and how you go about obtaining one? I'm guessing it's some type of firearms buying permit :dunno:

TIA

I thought racist was a liberal term and freedom of choice was what I followed...
Guess I been wrong all these yrs ?
Can't never be too well prepared.

.223 ammo is coming down.
I saw some pmc brass case boxer primed for 349 a case .

Federal Firearms License

I don't have one but do so much buying that I have a scanned copy of my dealers.
Most sellers will accept email or fax copy of that .
You need a signed copy of one of these from a dealer to begin the transfer.
Old days you actually had to send an original fresh signed copy in the mail and wait.
Now it's too easy.

Ps.....diff now to obtain one and better to just befriend somebody who has one.

Last edited:
You're right. Did you know that Hitler met with Mexican officials and tried to convince them to invade the U.S. from the South in order to relieve the pressure in Europe? What's to stop the Chinese from doing the same?

Chinese have already invaded and taken over.
We are so hooked on what they have that when China flips the switch on us we all will be out twitching in the streets !

Back