just got done with the mods

nice work...
thumb_up.gif
 what is the screen on the front fender?  never seen that before..
well i was thinking since i mod everything else why not mod the front fender,it look to plain.
laugh.gif
nice work. I couldn't trust myself enough to cut mine, so I went with this instead

DSC04755.JPG

She looks BE-A-U-tiful! And I pomise that I am not partal or anything..
A few observations, if I might?
1. For some reason, the stock inners gives her an unfinished look; same with the back bar ends.
2. The Grab Bar looks realy cool, but going silver would "break up" the blue a little.

She looks absolutely awesome! WELL DONE!
beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif

I have said that I really consider the 01 Blusa (Falco Head) to be the best looking stock scheme! Congrats, she is artwork!

That tail section is sweet looking. Is the circle brake light something that I can find on the 'net?

She looks BE-A-U-tiful!  And I pomise that I am not partal or anything..
1.  For some reason, the stock inners gives her an unfinished look; same with the back bar ends.
2.  The Grab Bar looks realy cool, but going silver would "break up" the blue a little.

beerchug.gif

bowdown.gif

I have said that I really consider the 01 Blusa (Falco Head) to be the best looking stock scheme! Congrats, she is artwork!
good observation. I agree.

Very nice bike bro. LOVE IT
ThumbsUp.gif

She looks BE-A-U-tiful!  And I pomise that I am not partal or anything..
1.  For some reason, the stock inners gives her an unfinished look; same with the back bar ends.
2.  The Grab Bar looks realy cool, but going silver would "break up" the blue a little.

beerchug.gif

bowdown.gif

good observation. I agree.

Very nice bike bro. LOVE IT
ThumbsUp.gif
good observation. I disagree though, color match the inners leave the grab bar blue as it is..

Very nice package all in all..
ThumbsUp.gif

ThumbsUp.gif

Paint those inners and bar ends and maybe a few other little detail parts and bam..shes looking hot as she sits though man keep her clean :thumbsup::beerchug:

Back