Just for grabntwist

So here I am agian pounding down 13 cases of Walker Canadian special due to in the middle of building a ZX12 into a 1427.
and was thinking if I am such a dork why do I build motors and GNT takes them elsewhere???

Yes I am bored why else would I have fun with people who don't wrench for a living

<!--EDIT|Johnnycheese
Reason for Edit: "BORED"|1077684400 -->

see.....I think we should just refer back to my last post....

those in favour say "I" .... "I" fuggin bored that is....

But then who am I too "Stand in the way of progress"

"Next one to respond in this thread.....did"

Hey....Blubbersidedown................where in canada are you anywho?? I may come up to hell and sign your guestbook if your close to MN.

Johnny 13 cases? At least we could all have had a party.
biggrin.gif

i guess so. You woul dnot be doing muc h work after i am afraid, or you would really have some interesting Dyno pulls.
biggrin.gif

hey....cheesespread....you gonna split the cases with GNT? Now would those 13 cases be 87 proof or 94
rock.gif
??? bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Can I get in on this? You boys know me....I will go back to the original threads and find out who the idiot is!

Nevermind, i'm too busy for this.

Sorry there will not be any left for GNT after I get there. I would think the Octane rating would be well over 116. I expect to be in Waco in the fall to visit my mother.

Hey....Blubbersidedown................where in canada are you anywho??  I may come up to hell and sign your guestbook if your close to MN.
sorry Sled n' Stead.....I'm just a bit west of you...2 or 3 provinces .

but yer always welcome . My town is on the worlds top ten list , of cities to visit .

I always have plenty of the cold stuff on hand....an' no, I don't mean snow....

hav a good one MedHead..... RubberPantsDown .

Back