Just checking in on you bozos

Wife, son and I got the rona at a baseball tourney in Ft Myers early July.
We lost out taste and smell for a few days. Dr prescribed Ivermectin and Doxycycline for wife and I. We were better within days. Yes it works. No it’s not just a horse dewormer. Then my daughter, fiancé and granddaughter caught it last month. Same doc same meds same result. Granddaughter too young and strong enough to deal with it, no meds needed for her.
Mythos FIND a dr willing to prescribe it and a pharmacy willing to fill it. It can literally save your life.
Some of you may remember ‘DrivesDadCrazy’ my son. He’s 15 now, 6’0 and 175. Still hammering skins off baseballs down here year round. Doing travel ball now and boy do they put the word travel in it. Good exposure to college scouts though so you never know. Plus I still love coaching and seeing kids play.
Capt he still has that box you made him and still has all his pocket knives in it. And both our member sprockets still hang where Blanca used to sleep. Couple years more I may be back in the saddle. But for now baseball still takes up most of my time and any left over I spend with my granddaughter.

Y’all can read about Indias Ivermectin success below. A state of 240 million people in an area the size of Tx basically eliminated cases in 30 days. 97% drop and only 22 deaths. Decide for yourselves why our govt seems to not actually care about stopping it. We are lucky to live in a state where drs still care enough to care and mine had no problems giving it to us.

India compared to Israel

E8EFDC32-D23E-4FF9-99C8-44DBC131861D.jpeg

Back