Just checkin in.. How are folks...

Let's see. I know I've been MIA for awhile. Life has been crazy the past year and a half.

(Re)Met a guy from college and we've been going strong for 16 months. (Sorry guys I know your hearts are broken). We ride a lot... (I actually taught him how to ride).. and I seem to work on the DR a lot.. but the R6 is racking up some miles.

Started running Last January. Ran my first 5K in March. Ran my first 10K in April (After returning from a week in Jamaica). I will be running my first half marathon this January 26th with my new lil running partner (see attachment)

Yep.. That's what you think it is. I done went and got myself knocked up. (I just figured it would happen before I was almost 40!) Due in mid June. (Did everyone enjoy the tour of my uterus? This parasite has a HUGE BRAIN!!)

Baby Cullinan.jpg

Let's see. I know I've been MIA for awhile. Life has been crazy the past year and a half.

(Re)Met a guy from college and we've been going strong for 16 months. (Sorry guys I know your hearts are broken). We ride a lot... (I actually taught him how to ride).. and I seem to work on the DR a lot.. but the R6 is racking up some miles.

Started running Last January. Ran my first 5K in March. Ran my first 10K in April (After returning from a week in Jamaica). I will be running my first half marathon this January 26th with my new lil running partner (see attachment)

Yep.. That's what you think it is. I done went and got myself knocked up. (I just figured it would happen before I was almost 40!) Due in mid June. (Did everyone enjoy the tour of my uterus? This parasite has a HUGE BRAIN!!)

oh wow congrats:thumbsup:

WOW! Congrats Jules!! :thumbsup::cheerleader::cheerleader::thumbsup::thumbsup:

congrats! well, now we know why you haven't been around here much :thumbsup:

Oh WOW Jules!!!! Awesome!!!! Congratulations!!! How exciting and so very unexpected! :cheerleader:

Oh WOW Jules!!!! Awesome!!!! Congratulations!!! How exciting and so very unexpected! :cheerleader:

Thank You!! And yes.. VERY Unexpected.. but we couldn't be happier.

I'm happpier now that I can share it with y'all.. since you ARE my FAMILY!!

Keeping it a secret since October was KILLING me!!

Thank You!! And yes.. VERY Unexpected.. but we couldn't be happier.

I'm happpier now that I can share it with y'all.. since you ARE my FAMILY!!

Keeping it a secret since October was KILLING me!!

What'll be awesome about you being a Mom is that I know you'll work so hard to raise your own to be unlike those hulligans you teach :rofl: :p

Just so excited for you both!! I am sure it was hard to keep that a secret!! :thumbsup:

OMG!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!!!! :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader: I am so excited!! I can't wait to shop, omg names ummmm girl/boy OMG!! so many questions and thoughts and holy cow can't sit stilll.... YAY!!!! luv you and can't wait to see you soon, we have to go shopping..

O CONGRATS!!!

OMG!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!!!! :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader: I am so excited!! I can't wait to shop, omg names ummmm girl/boy OMG!! so many questions and thoughts and holy cow can't sit stilll.... YAY!!!! luv you and can't wait to see you soon, we have to go shopping..

O CONGRATS!!!

I was gonna text you last night but I couldn't remember which number is yours and I didn't want to be sending pictures of my uterus to your thug brother :poke:

We've got names picked out for boy and girl... but I asked Santa for a Boy.

BTW.. plans have changed and I will be up there Dec 27 - 30.. seems my family has postponed christmas due to my cousin in WV having to share the holiday with his stepson's father. We've all got to get together while I'm up there!!

That is great news Jules, congrats! Wow that kid's gonna have a bunch of aunts and uncles! NO MORE JELLO SHOTS FOR YOU :watching:

I was gonna text you last night but I couldn't remember which number is yours and I didn't want to be sending pictures of my uterus to your thug brother :poke:

We've got names picked out for boy and girl... but I asked Santa for a Boy.

BTW.. plans have changed and I will be up there Dec 27 - 30.. seems my family has postponed christmas due to my cousin in WV having to share the holiday with his stepson's father. We've all got to get together while I'm up there!!

HELL YEAH!!! I can't wait!!! We'll work it out! I'll shoot you a pm with the correct number..

LOL THUG BROTHER!!! yeah he wishes he was a THUG!! :rofl:

That is great news Jules, congrats! Wow that kid's gonna have a bunch of aunts and uncles! NO MORE JELLO SHOTS FOR YOU :watching:

nope.. no more.. but the Dr did say wine after 24 weeks was doable... well he did say one glass.. but he didn't say how BIG of a glass!! :laugh:

nope.. no more.. but the Dr did say wine after 24 weeks was doable... well he did say one glass.. but he didn't say how BIG of a glass!! :laugh:

Hey, I was always the overly-pregnant designated driver to Buffett concerts, with both kids :banghead: I recall being at one, tailgating all day, my belly was huge, everyone around me was smashed. I finally grabbed a Corona and had myself a beer. THAT kid is so relaxed and such a free spirit...I think the one beer did him good :laugh:

Congrats there woman!

Have a great time heading north for the holidays! , You may find some snow again!

Still alive and well in the Northern woods of VT, who would have figured. :laugh:

Back