Just changed my oil...........

boosted

Registered
Need to vent here a little fellows...After the # of four letter words that came out of my mouth while changing the oil I'm going to church this Sun.
bowdown.gif
I was very fast and efficient at changing the old busa's oil, but this 08 model is totally{more difficult}different guys. TAKE YOUR TIME with those fasteners and hooks after you finally find them all. I felt like I was going to break something several times
firedevil.gif
. But I will say it went back together much easier after I finally figured out what in the hell{oops there I go again}was doing. The owners manual is absolutely useless so take your time fellows this is no 10 or 15 minute job.

The fasteners are not quite as visible as the ones on the 1st Gen, but now that you've found them it will be much easier the next time you need to remove them.

shouldnt feed the trolls... they will just keep coming back...
corner2.png

bowdown.gif
No troll..and having owned two busas I know a little about the bus,and as stated,the oil changes are a pain in the Ass... compared to the 14.Thats it in a nut shell.Never slammed anybodys choice of what you ride.

I know a little about the bus,and as stated,the oil changes are a pain in the Ass...
No, no, no, no..... don't think of it as a "pain in the ass".

Think of it as another opportunity to "Become One with your Motorcycle".
cool.gif

Truly, it's only an "adventure" the first one or two times you remove the fairing... afterward, it's pretty routine.

I completely understand why Suzuki buttoned the Busa up so tight...

They didn't want to take a chance on the fastest bike made coming apart in flight !!!
laugh.gif
race.gif

oil changes on the zx-14 are a cinch. when the frame cracks in two pieces, set the rear of the bike off to the side, change the oil and filter, then super glue the bike back together. not good as new.... the glue holding the frame together actually makes it better!
thumb_up.gif

oil changes on the zx-14 are a cinch. when the frame cracks in two pieces, set the rear of the bike off to the side, change the oil and filter, then super glue the bike back together. not good as new.... the glue holding the frame together actually makes it better!
thumb_up.gif
jump9.gif
oh here we go.....

dunno.gif
Uh.... okay, is this the new ZX-14 nose bodywork? Or perhaps a photochopped version?

Because the first thing I saw in this pic was a man's sad face.... down-turned corners of the mouth all agape, with two large tear-drops pointing downward on each sides of the "eyes".....

Anyone else see this?
rock.gif

BTW... don't misinterpret this as a shot at your ZX, VinViper, because it is not. I happen to like the ZX-14, I just don't remember the four projector beams being arranged in this manner.... is this new?
dunno.gif

dunno.gif

Back