just bought my 08 looking for exhaust.

Bkm2006

Registered
so i just bought my first hayabusa its 08 black and orange.. but anyway, I like the brocks a head exhaust... anyone know where i can get a good price on it? seems like everytime i buy something i over pay and somone buys it cheaper from another source..

I've never seen a good price on those system, they are excellent tho.

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

thats about what they go for. If you buy it from brock at the beginning of the year he has sales sometimes. Thats past now though i think. I love mine.

Call EJ Markley direct at Brocks (937) 912-0054
Tell him I referred you and remind him your an org member as we get an extra 10% off.
That will be your best price.
And yes the AlienHead system is the nicest sound I've heard in years.
3e1a3e2f.jpg

Just bought mine straight from brocks full exhaust all black alien head but I got a military disco but I love it, they sell the short gp moto exhaust about 200 cheaper. Good luck but either way worth the money

If you order it online is there a way to imput wether or not your an org member or military. Or do I have to call them to tell them directly.

If you order it online is there a way to imput wether or not your an org member or military. Or do I have to call them to tell them directly.

Just email EJ at ej@brocksperformance.com .
He'll get you straightened out. He can most likely apply the 10% credit to your order after the fact so your CC gets charged the correct amount.
But you should contact him first and ask him.

so i just bought my first hayabusa its 08 black and orange.. but anyway, I like the brocks a head exhaust... anyone know where i can get a good price on it? seems like everytime i buy something i over pay and somone buys it cheaper from another source..

Bk, we are a Brocks dealer and can offer you a fair price for the system below what you are seeing posted here.

They come in black or chrome - which do you want? The black thermal coated is about $200 more than the chrome.

LOL Tim, I am just going to send you a list of what I want and you tell me what you do not sell.

I am with Bk though, only prices I see are 1395.00 and some other sites might have cheaper prices but dont edvertise that they sell the ones I am looking for.

No just give them a call, I used Steve but either way just hit them up or use one of the distributors that is willing to give you a similar deal. I prefer to use the company since they are from my home town area. Good luck!

Naked 2.jpg

Or you can save yourself serious money and buy my barely used full alienhead system for $600

Shoot me pics of system swnoble@gmail.com. I ordered a two bros and having issues now I'm leaning towards brocks. Lookin for all black..let me know what you have thanks!
Posted via Mobile Device

Back