just bought an 05

storchs

Registered
Just added a beautiful black/gray 05 hayabusa to the stable.  When I test drove it today I was smiling ear to ear...never even got to 3rd gear.

1122 miles, never raced, droped, or abused and she looks it.  (200 of those miles were driving it home from the dealer).

I'll be able to complete the sale and pick her up in a week.

Great board and great resources.

I hope to be an active participant.

Storch
Durham, NC

haybusa.jpg

welcome!, I'm new too, got mine friday.. went out for 60 miles today, and it's C-C-COLD outside! but it was still a blast!
beerchug.gif

Congrats, you defintly got the best year available.
laugh.gif
Glad to have you aboard! Post up some more pics when you get her home, have a look around and stay a while.
super.gif

welcome.gif
to the board and congrats on the new to you ride...i have to agree that the 05's are definitely the best
laugh.gif
hope you are ready for your face cracking from smiling once you hit the higher gears
race.gif

New one here also, just picked up my 07, new left over could not resist the price. the 06 hi-po streetglide was getting boring. I have been riding 45 years, can't wait to learn how to handle this thing

i just bought the same 05 300 miles from a dealer lowered extenders full pipe power commander other stupid little stuff $9300 otd what'd u pay just curious 2 c how much i got ripped lol

Back