Just back from Honduras C.A.

Relsek

Registered
I just returned Saturday from another trip to Honduras. You can check out my web page for the full story, but here are some teaser pictures.

Kevin

tn_100_3807.JPG

beginning up the mountain

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128297978 -->

tn_100_3779.JPG

treading water, the current was very strong, that's my head on the lift just sticking out of the water.

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128302045 -->

tn_100_3815.JPG

Last one, coming into the village at the bottom of the mountain, a woman doing her wash while her child sleeps on a big rock in the river.

tn_100_3851.JPG

Kevin - Looks like a hoot! Do you guys go every year? One of these days I'm going to go on a mission trip...

Oh, and didja bring us back any cigars?
wink.gif

Kevin - Looks like a hoot!  Do you guys go every year?  One of these days I'm going to go on a mission trip...

Oh, and didja bring us back any cigars?  
wink.gif
We do 4 trips a year now, not everyone goes on every trip. I've been doing 2 to 3 a year. If you've checked out my website, you've seen that we go many different places. The next one is Nicaragua in just a few months.

Anybody can go, you can go if you want. Just let me know and you can join me sometime.

Kevin

I almost got some cigars but my translator disappeared for a few minutes while I was at the cigars, maybe next time.

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128304601 -->

Back