Just a little after work fun

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
So I have about an hour left of work, and I'm thinking it would be a nice evening to do a little riding after work. I give Batman#1 a call, and see if he's wanting to take a little ride around Minneapolis....Yup he's also just getting off of work...cool

Well what I thought would be just a little cruise, turned into about 3 1/2 hours of some cruising, great food, a few smokes, and some good fun. Even had a little 1 wheel fun on the Hwy...lol (I mean Woops...bad...very bad)

Anyhow, just wanted to say I had a heck of a good night, and nothing better than hearing a few Busa's cruising down the Hwy in the middle of the night on a empty Hwy....Such a sweet sound...and so much darn fun.

And I told ya you don't need to clutch the Busa to Bring her Straight-Up at Hwy Speed....
smile.gif
Your turn Next time Batman#1
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|valium
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150790553 -->

And I told ya you don't need to clutch the Busa to Bring her Straight-Up at Hwy Speed....
smile.gif
  Your turn Next time Batman#1
beerchug.gif
well I just may have to work on those second gear power wheelies
biggrin.gif

But like last time we went it was great to just get out on a beautiful night side by side cruzin along.
And I look forward to getting together this weekend again. So.....get some shut eye! We have to work tomarro!
tounge.gif

Back