Just a lil snow....

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
I think my Subi is under here. The all wheel drive is excellent in the snow, shame my front bumper is lower than the snow plows blade. :whistle:

Days like this I wish I still had my SUV.....

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Did it work?

uploadfromtaptalk1299513412831.jpg

we got some yesterday too...nothing major...then went to ice ...now sun is out today

I kinda like the way your wing looks in the snow silhouette... :thumbsup:

yea yesterday i finally got to see the grass again...then this morning wake up to 12 inches of white stuff...lol...hopefully the last of the snow for this year:whistle:

put the battery in fired her up over the weekend...now i really want the snow to go...

I would gladly house swap you for a couple of months when the snow is falling, have only seen it once and had an awesome time...would absolutely love to be there right now.
May sound silly to you guys but where i live our average temps range from 85F to 110F all year round, including night time.
all the pics of the snow that you guys put up here is just amazing to see it all.

Uhhhh a move is in order for you too sir.:poke: Man that's hot.

I would gladly house swap you for a couple of months when the snow is falling, have only seen it once and had an awesome time...would absolutely love to be there right now.
May sound silly to you guys but where i live our average temps range from 85F to 110F all year round, including night time.
all the pics of the snow that you guys put up here is just amazing to see it all.

yea yesterday i finally got to see the grass again...then this morning wake up to 12 inches of white stuff...lol...hopefully the last of the snow for this year:whistle:

put the battery in fired her up over the weekend...now i really want the snow to go...

It was your fault, jumping the gun on spring time. :laugh:

Uhhhh a move is in order for you too sir.:poke: Man that's hot.

Not to mention the the humidity, that on average is about 85%, we're very close the equator here. we have two seasons, wet and dry. We currently are having our wet season here at the moment, we've had over 2500mm (98 inches) of rain this wet season so far with maybe another month to go. The dry season is great though, 6 months of no rain and good temps with much lower humidity.

Back