Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just a couple more bas pics

Jet Li

What is the AWESOME????
Donating Member
Registered
This trip was an absolute blast. I must say, there are some really skillful riders amongst us. An some really sweet Busas! Thanks Brian, for the riding advice, it really enriched my passes through the Dragon!

I just can not describe the feeling of being in one place with all those Busas, it was spiritual.

Anyway, on to the pics (Just a few)!

Me (black and red) with some new Buds far right George, in front of him Jeff, to Jeff's right Craig, and beside me, sorry I forgot your name. I met so many people I am surprised I can even remember one!
biggrin.gif

1.JPG

Some of the Beasts lined up ready to go!

2.JPG

My roomate at the San Ran! Hubba, Hubba!!

3.JPG

Quit looking at my room mates booty!

4.JPG

The flock gathering before the group pic at the dam.

5.JPG

And some low flying birds of prey!

6.JPG

The entire area was beautiful...some spots felt like I might be in the movie "Deliverance" but otherwise just amazing
biggrin.gif

Thanks for sharing pics! Want to see that motel we ended up at for Friday night?
laugh.gif
It was REAL nice...

Yeah, where did you end up staying?

Oh, it was like the best Vegas hotel...

5pts_sign.JPG

You can't get quality interior decorating like this just anywhere...
laugh.gif

No, we did not sit in that chair...that might be bodily fluid of some kind LOL

chair.JPG

Don't be jealous...I'm sure the place MIGHT be standing by the next run...book a room! Tell Grandma VA sent ya! LOL

room.JPG

That looks like a great day and thanks for the pics
smile.gif
and yep, always get a room on the first floor and hopefully she did'ent snore to loud
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

I don't imagine any two rooms look alike...pretty sure this stuff came from the side of the road...

small_dresser.JPG

And no, the bikes would not fit in the room...did I mention the entire place had a "lean" to it...bet it would be good in the corners!
biggrin.gif

bikes.JPG

YEEEE-HAWWWWW! That's some honeymoon shack there. Did the rooms have individual names, like the Roosevelt Suite or Graceland Suite?

YEEEE-HAWWWWW! That's some honeymoon shack there. Did the rooms have individual names, like the Roosevelt Suite or Graceland Suite?
If I had to guess, I'd say they were named things like "you get armpit #3" or how about "dumpster #5?"
laugh.gif

Now that was some scary accomodations!

next time Michelle, you guys can crash on with us.... I had no clue your "hotel" was that bad or I'd have insisted that you guys crash with us
smile.gif

and I think the "lean" is in most of the places.... the toilet in our room had a pretty good left lean to it
laugh.gif

good riding with ya Tom, look forward to the next trip up there in the fall
cool.gif

Top Bottom