Juggler mirror extensions installed...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Just got done installin' my new Juggler delrin mirror spacers. Nice fit, nice finish, although I may paint them satin black later. Anyway, just thought I'd post a couple quick pics before I hit the sack. Gotta get up in the morning to go ride.
super.gif

View of both mirrors...

mirrorext_02.jpg

Looks great BT! Let us know how much better it helps you see after your ride....like I thought you wouldn't.:D

Dan

Yeah, the "Picture King" will definitely be showin' off some more of his skills with the camera!
biggrin.gif
Lookin good though! And I suppose 'Da Train hasn't been cleaned up anymore, right!

Nice pics ... but of course look who taking them !! I've had my spacers for over a year, you will love them ... huge difference in ability to see behind you in heavy traffic ... of course in light to no traffic you're going so fast until you don't have to worry about checking your rear
smile.gif

Yeah boyyy!!! I purchased a polished set from this contact of Thinker's, and they definitely are DA BOMB! I love them. Great visibility for us broad-chested fellas...
wink.gif

Brian

BT,
Glad you liked them. Since you didn't call me, I guess you didn't have any problems installing them.
laugh.gif

Nah, no problems on the install, man.
wink.gif

I love the extensions! I can FINALLY see behind me without havin' to lean off in one direction or another. SWEET! My only niggle is with the finish. I wish it was satin black finished to match the mirror boots better. Not a problem though. That's somethin' I can take care of.
biggrin.gif

I wish it was satin black finished to match the mirror boots better. Not a problem though. That's somethin' I can take care of.
biggrin.gif
BT,

I have an idea for you. I had a set sand-blasted, and they're no longer shiny, more flat black like the boots. It took all of 2 minutes to do, and he used very fine glass for the blasting.

I'm debating on whether I should offer two types.

If you can't find someone local to do the blasting (should be under $5 if not for free), then I'll swap you. I was going to put them on my bike, but since my bike is in the shop, they're just sitting on my bench.

Ping me if you're interested.

They look good. Can you get a shot away from the bike. Im wondering how it looks from a distance.

They look good. Can you get a shot away from the bike. Im wondering how it looks from a distance.
Yep, I can give you a shot from a distance. I can also tell you that unless you look specifically for them, you may not even notice that a busa is equipped with 'em. I had rode with Ben before and didn't notice his. In fact until I mentioned mine and he pointed out that he had 'em, too, I didn't know he had any. Anyway, here's a pic from a distance...

This far enough?
rock.gif

32601516.jpg

And a few more miscellaneous pics from different angles. Feel free to use 'em for whatever you need 'em for Juggler.
wink.gif

32601517.jpg

32601518.jpg

32601519.jpg

32601520.jpg

32601521.jpg

32601522.jpg

32601523.jpg

32601524.jpg

I wish it was satin black finished to match the mirror boots better. Not a problem though. That's somethin' I can take care of.
biggrin.gif
BT,

I have an idea for you. I had a set sand-blasted, and they're no longer shiny, more flat black like the boots. It took all of 2 minutes to do, and he used very fine glass for the blasting.

I'm debating on whether I should offer two types.

If you can't find someone local to do the blasting (should be under $5 if not for free), then I'll swap you. I was going to put them on my bike, but since my bike is in the shop, they're just sitting on my bench.

Ping me if you're interested.
Sounds like that's prolly a better idea than paintin' 'em. Don't know how well paint sticks to delrin. Might chip easily. I'll see if I can get 'em blasted locally. If not I'll get with you.
wink.gif

Yeah, the "Picture King" will definitely be showin' off some more of his skills with the camera!
biggrin.gif
Lookin good though! And I suppose 'Da Train hasn't been cleaned up anymore, right!
Hehehe... You know it.
biggrin.gif
And yeah, she'd had a bath the day before the first two pics. Had to get 'er presentable for the Pine Mountain ride.
beerchug.gif

biggrin.gif

Back