I've completely had it

Try being more carefull when working on your bike. There is no prize for doing it fast. Organize your work area and do it right, take your time.

RELAX!

It's a hobby, have fun with it and think ahead, you'll screw less stuff up!

Try being more carefull when working on your bike. There is no prize for doing it fast. Organize your work area and do it right, take your time.

RELAX!

It's a hobby, have fun with it and think ahead, you'll screw less stuff up!
Hey, thanks for the input, & good advice. Thing is, obviously #*#* happens, cause I have a dedicated work area, and anal as heck when it comes to taking my time and doing things right. I'm not a "Hack" type of guy, thus it was a real bummer & I took it real personal when a few of the pieces went belly-up - and honestly the fender is still a mystery.

I love working on bikes, but for some reason the Busa has thrown a few wrenches into the mix for me. Anyhow, Im taking a little break from any major projects just to keep my sanity. Im no expert bike mechanic, and rely on the advice from the members here alot, and with a little patience, and some better luck, I think things will go smoother.

I've frickin had it with my winter mods project. Ive managed to break another part. While trying to instal the HID, the darn clip sprung off the bulb, and cant for the life of me figgure out how it goes back on...anyone have a picture of it installed / tips? Anyhow, the clip aint broken - Just my nose fairing...cracked from the mirror mount to about 6 Inches down / hairline crack...but still cracked  
sad.gif

That makes a Front Fender, and a Nose Fairing in 1 week...Im about ready to throw in the towel.

No accidents, or injuries, but this has been one of the worse weeks Ive had in years...and everytime I turn around something else breaks or gets Fugged Up...And I got the Busa for stress relief
sad.gif
"...and everytime I turn around something else breaks or gets Fugged Up..."

MAN, YOU GOT TO STOP TURNING AROUND!
biggrin.gif

Just joking. Hang in there. #hit happens, and parts are replaceable. I'm planning the HID install here soon. If a picture of my de-installation would help, let me know.

sad.gif

FJRider, got the HID in last night. Juggler came through and assisted me with the darn retaining clip...lol. Otherrwise the HID is pretty simple to do...just make sure to do the 10mn Break-in Period.

When I was talking to Juggler last night on the phone, he commented on my Dog in the picture even looked depressed...lol, been a bad week for both the dog & I, but things are getting better.

<!--EDIT|valium
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136991202 -->

Back