I've completely had it

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
I've frickin had it with my winter mods project. Ive managed to break another part. While trying to instal the HID, the darn clip sprung off the bulb, and cant for the life of me figgure out how it goes back on...anyone have a picture of it installed / tips? Anyhow, the clip aint broken - Just my nose fairing...cracked from the mirror mount to about 6 Inches down / hairline crack...but still cracked
sad.gif

That makes a Front Fender, and a Nose Fairing in 1 week...Im about ready to throw in the towel.

No accidents, or injuries, but this has been one of the worse weeks Ive had in years...and everytime I turn around something else breaks or gets Fugged Up...And I got the Busa for stress relief
sad.gif

sad.gif

Believe me I know how you feel, bro! Take a break and let things simmer down.

I've frickin had it with my winter mods project. Ive managed to break another part. While trying to instal the HID, the darn clip sprung off the bulb, and cant for the life of me figgure out how it goes back on...anyone have a picture of it installed / tips? Anyhow, the clip aint broken - Just my nose fairing...cracked from the mirror mount to about 6 Inches down / hairline crack...but still cracked  
sad.gif

That makes a Front Fender, and a Nose Fairing in 1 week...Im about ready to throw in the towel.

No accidents, or injuries, but this has been one of the worse weeks Ive had in years...and everytime I turn around something else breaks or gets Fugged Up...And I got the Busa for stress relief
sad.gif
Yo man,
Send me that cowl I`ll fix it for you. There is a little csrew on a side of the bulb fixture. I has to unscrew it to put that spring back.

P.S. Don`t forget two fackitall`s before bed.

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif
Hmmm sounds like you better call it good now Val and just send me al those extra parts ya got
evil.gif
and will go ahead and put them on my bike just to make sure they safe for ya

sad.gif

Have a beer and walk away.:) Trust me,I've been near to throwing a bucket of C-16 on Carmen and lighting her up,just walk away man.

That sucks....Wish I could help but I called it quits working on bikes a while ago!

<!--EDIT|Cuffee
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136906348 -->

Just take some time off. Forget about it, nothing good will happen if you are frustrated.

Take a deep breath, put a cover on it and forget about it for awhile. Sounds like you got a lot of irons in the fire right now. I would just let it sit till things calm down a little. Wait till the weekend when you have a little more time to work on it.

Walk away and take a breather... let the bike sit for a bit.
Then after a time go back, it'll all look different.

well the ins adjuster is suppose to come by today so I might have a set of Purple and blacks for sale. Front fender is trashed though from the disk lock. But everything else I will probably buff the small scratches out and sell. The insurance company is going to be writting the check in the dealerships and my name so I have to get the plastic replaced..

Im might be putting the nose and fender up for sale since Ive been asked by a few people if Im gonna sell the parts, and I cant fix em myself. I have no clue what the value is, or how easy/ hard it would be to fix either part. Heres some pics of the nose as requested.

Picture of the nose
www.thevmc.com Link no longer works

Picture of the crack

Picture of the Tab I glued back on

Back