I've been a lot of places but...

WOW!!! Just think of how that would look if they all had cars!
wow.gif

I could only watch that for a second... that is seriously crazy driving!

unbelievable!!! I can't believe that nobody hit anyone else!!!! OMG!!

That is insane!!
wow.gif

Their driving skills far outweigh the average american's skills. (imagine a cell phone yapping soccer mom on those streets!)

Are you Effin kidding me?... talk about defensive driving!
That's totally amazing... can you imagine if we did that here? OMG, it'd be carnage!!
wow.gif

wow, brings a whole new meaning to the phrase 'free for all'. I wonder how many people actually have accidents every day?

Looks like it works ok (most of the time), but surely they must have a high casualty rate.

Last time I saw anything even slightly close to that was in Paris around the Arc De Triumphe, a huge roundabout round the monument where the rules are slightly odd, just go for it and squeeze through. You will never see so many cars with dents in the side.

Car driver 1: I hate it when one of those big cruisers pulls right up on my SUV.

Car driver 2: Yeah it's inevitably a "soccer dad" or a "midlifer"... gawd they never pay attention.

Car driver 1: Just the other day I had one smack my driver side mirror and thought I was a goner for sure! Thought a missle just hit me.

Car driver 2: That's nothing... I rolled over one of the scoots the other day and the driver just stood there cussing. Talk about scared!?! I hate them! Can't they pay more attention to where I'm going?!?!

tounge.gif

wow, brings a whole new meaning to the phrase 'free for all'.  I wonder how many people actually have accidents every day?

Looks like it works ok (most of the time), but surely they must  have a high casualty rate.

Last time I saw anything even slightly close to that was in Paris around the Arc De Triumphe, a huge roundabout round the monument where the rules are slightly odd, just go for it and  squeeze through.  You will never see so many cars with dents in the side.
You are right...
Istanbul Turkey is like that to in a lot of areas.

Back