Ivans Smart Tre

ICEMAN23

Registered
I am new to the site and would like to find out some things for my busa. I just picked it up in the fall and can't wait to have a full season to ride it! What does anyone know about the smart tre?

its a Timing Retard Eliminator. a must have. IMHO you can use the search featcher (how do you spell that again, feacher..feecher...feather..NO) WHAT EVER! use the search and youll find alot about it.

your factory computer on your bike retards your throttle response. for safety or emmisions or something. and the tre negats that so you have better throttle response.

by the way welcome!
lurk.gif

welcome.gif
by the way you better get your camera out

and post some pics. or the picture police are gonna get you
laugh.gif

welcome.gif
to the board. TRE is on the top of my mods list too. Better get some pictures up, everybody is waiting.
jump9.gif

Welcome to the boards. I would talk to Johnny Cheese before you invest in a TRE. He can derestrict a Busa the right way;by the way is your new bike camera shy! LOL

I have a GI Pro for sale. Smart Tre with Gear Indicator. Used for 2 weeks. Send me a message.
super.gif

Get it! Riding without it was okay. Then I rode with it. I'd hate to go back to riding without it.

The TRE makes the bike think all gears are 5th gear:
5-5-5-5-5-5-5

The Smart TRE makes the bike think all gears are 5th except for Neutral:
5-N-5-5-5-5-5

The GPS mod make sthe bike think 6th Gear is 5th:
1-N-2-3-4-5-5

They all remove the top speed restriction since only 6th gear is limited to 10,5000rpm (the rest top out at 11,500) but only the TREs remove the retardation in the lower gears.

Back