It's time for a beer

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
Well, it's 7:37 a.m. here, and I'm on my 2nd beer....is that wrong? Ok, let me just say I just got off an over-night rotation. So a friend calls me and say's what's up, and I say -- drinking a few beers...response was...dude aint that a little early in the morning?

Well is it to early in the morning...Heck, it's my evening...what do you think? When the heck should I be drinking my beer...5 p.m - just a few hours before I go to work...just to make others happy...lol

I work 6pm-6am and I get strange looks when I stop at the gas station and get a couple beers and an egg roll for supper(breakfast). About 6:15 in the morning I'll pop a top and know I'm not the only one! Isn't night shift great???
beerchug.gif

Nope. Good time now. Just got home from a 16 myself. Want to ride bike or waverunners now.

Like you said, it's your evening.  When I worked night shift, I always felt depressed when I got off and the sun was just coming up.  Hard for me to adjust.

Then again, I'm not a morning person either. I just hit the quote button instead of the reply one.

<!--EDIT|FAVahalik
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152795836 -->

Beer No# 4 - Just talking to a board member & good friend.....Bad News...he came around a corner-----> Deer.....at about 70 mph...this is wacked. Sled if you read this give me a call asap bro...need to give you details

Always fun working a reverse cycle from the rest of the world!
beerchug.gif

I work 6pm-6am and I get strange looks when I stop at the gas station and get a couple beers and an egg roll for supper(breakfast). About 6:15 in the morning I'll pop a top and know I'm not the only one! Isn't night shift great???
beerchug.gif
+1 i'll be joining in about 8:30 when i get off and yes, night shift is the best!

Beer No# 4 - Just talking to a board member & good friend.....Bad News...he came around a corner-----> Deer.....at about 70 mph...this is wacked. Sled if you read this give me a call asap bro...need to give you details
City cagers or rural deer...take your pick.

Unfortunately we have to schedule our lives around work (at least the unlucky ones) so evening is when you get off, not a certain time of day. So brother, pop a top for me....  
all_coholic.gif

Back