It's that time again.

No Photoshop on this fine Navy computer and thats the only photo I have of her here in Shreveport.  So, once a month on drill weekend, I post it.  I will work on better material and bring it with me next time from Minnesota where I do have Photoshop.

Is Michelle around today?
Michelle's checked herself in to a hospital...the kind with white walls...guys in coats, Nurse Ratchet pushing the drug cart around while Michelle chases it...

Oh, and she's hired a hit man to take out BT...cop or not, he never should have PhotoShopped that pic...

Don't think Michelle didn't see Brian's jabs at her "dumb as rocks" blonde hair either...

You know, SHE used to have red hair...
Who is the sensitive person that took over Michelles computer?
It's Michelle's alter ego...ummmm, Mollie...

I'm sick of what you guys have done to her!!! Calling her squid for posing in front of Caesar in shorts and sandals, painting her beautiful MALE bike pink...then Brian pretty much admits she's as dumb as a box of rocks...hell, the box may be smarter, WHO KNOWS?!

I hope you guys are happy...Michelle's in a padded room today, wearing a straight jacket and screaming something about EMU's and that some guys never post pics of their bikes just to torment her...

OK Mollie, here's a picture of part of my bike in the basement.

post_6_95625_seat1.jpg

And THAT'S supposed to make me, I mean Michelle feel better?!
rock.gif

Paint it purple and let's see how she feels about that...oh, and put a skirt on, pose in front of it please...
tounge.gif

Back