It's December outide?

Sloto200

Off we go, into the wild blue yonder...
Donating Member
Registered
Here we are, the day after Christmas and what is there to do?  If santa brought you gifts to mod then mod away!  But if your children came first this year and your Christmas came earlier in the year like mine did...  (my christmas came in July in the form of a Hayabusa)...  so unless you are in your garage up north modding your bus or down south as my friends and i are...we went riding!  It was a beautiful 75 degree day today in north Texas and southern Oklahoma.  Rode 150 miles today up to a little place called Mt. Scott in south Oklahoma.  It is on federal property and a wild life refuge so it is not uncommon to see buffalo and long horn steer walking about!  Here are a few pictures of me and my friends at the top of Mt. Scott!  Hope your day after Christmas was as good to you as mine was!

The view from the highest point in Oklahoma...
MVC-939F.jpg

My friends 02 GSX1000R...thats my friends in the background on the rock
MVC-931X.jpg

and my other friends ZX12R...believe me...i thought before i posted this here but i say...rung what ya brung and its all he has....we dont hold it against him...
MVC-930X.jpg

at last there is me and my bus...
MVC-938F.jpg

MVC-936F.jpg

MVC-927F.jpg

Did ya see any Buffalo or Elk (Lots here) and "OH" yea, did you go to Meers for a World known Meers Burger (north side of the Preserve) ? Know you had a great day, and thanks for the pictures, I think I know where I am going tomorrow  
idea.gif

75 degrees.....you make me SICK!!

Freakin heatwave here (compared to last week) and it is in the mid 40's.....

Said screw it anyway...went out Sunday and rode for a bit. Had to get my fix!!

Thanks for the pics anyway dude!
tounge.gif
Helps keep all us northeners sane!

Did ya see any Buffalo or Elk (Lots here) and "OH" yea, did you go to Meers for a World known Meers Burger (north side of the Preserve) ? Know you had a great day, and thanks for the pictures, I think I know where I am going tomorrow  
idea.gif
There was one herd of buffalo that i saw and a couple of long horn's...other than that it was quiet as far as animals go...i like it like that! No Mears burger today...didnt have time unfortunatly...i had a huge turkey sandwich before i left home and you know how big those Mears burgers are!!
eek2.gif

<!--EDIT|TSgt
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135662386 -->

Lucky you ... sounds like perfect riding weather. What helmet is that??
That is my Shoei Z-two.... it is a couple of years old but fits like a glove...colors went with my previous bike better (silver/red F4i)...i've been pondering the idea of sending it out to get painted to match the busa but i figure if a helmet has a life span of 5 years then is past half way on life expectancy...i'll just get a new one down the road!

That sucks you get to ride and we set here in the rain. Yea its warmer than normal but it brings in the rain, we will not see 75 tell May or June.

Nice pics. I can only dream right now.

Wichita Falls huh? I am about the same distance from Mt. Scott as your are only I am north of there. I have been there once and posted some pics in a thread back during the summer, it is a very nice ride. The road just north of the mountain going to Meers is a very fun twisty ride, word is the burgers at Meers are pretty good too. If you head back up that way drop me a pm and we can meet up on the mountain and do some riding.
cool.gif

P.S. Watch out for the buffalo!
tounge.gif

IM000082_2.JPG

Hey, that's a familiar view! You get my turbo yet?
rock.gif
rock.gif
tounge.gif
I can't believe it's 75 freaking degrees out there. I bet when I get home in 2 1/2 weeks it will be snowing! See you soon Tsgt!!!

rock.gif

Nice pics! You lucky devils you!!
BTW, your buddies Gixxer is an 03, not an 02.
C'mon SPRING.....I'm ready! ):

Wichita Falls huh? I am about the same distance from Mt. Scott as your are only I am north of there. I have been there once and posted some pics in a thread back during the summer, it is a very nice ride. The road just north of the mountain going to Meers is a very fun twisty ride, word is the burgers at Meers are pretty good too. If you head back up that way drop me a pm and we can meet up on the mountain and do some riding.
cool.gif

P.S. Watch out for the buffalo!
tounge.gif
No mears burgers that day...i've eaten them before though...they are good but they are also HUGE! they are as big as the plate the bring them out on which is bigger than your head! I'll keep ya in mind the next time i head up there bigjohn!

Hey, that's a familiar view!  You get my turbo yet?
rock.gif

rock.gif
tounge.gif
  I can't believe it's 75 freaking degrees out there.  I bet when I get home in 2 1/2 weeks it will be snowing!  See you soon Tsgt!!!
Hey Busarider54! No turbo yet...you may want to give them a ring and see whats up! I'm already off work for the day and its over 70 degrees again! I wish the wind wasnt blowing over 30 mph!! If you bring snow with you all the way from Iraq i'm gonna kick you in the shins!! See ya in a couple of weeks!!

rock.gif

Back