It was so much fun to meet all of you.

00BusaMel

Registered
Got back home late last night and Mikey got me on this forum. I was excited to spend some time with my son, so it really ended up being an added extra to meet all of you as well. Now I understand why he enjoys these trips so much. Thanks for making me feel so welcome....

Melody

IMG_1049.jpg

Last edited:
I am just glad you could come. Sorry about the bruise, I love you and thank you for making a great trip even better.:beerchug:

It was awesome to meet you! I'll have to get to Texas to visit so we can chat more about Spencer! :laugh:

I am so jealous that I didn't get to go, but I am glad that everyone had a good time.:laugh:

:welcome: to the org., glad you had a good time at the bash

It was great to meet you, Melody! Definitely added some hysteria to that last night! Hope to see you at the next event. Guess what? :whistle: :laugh:

it was nice to meet you, did you manage to get that picture of my bike before it got road rashed?
was great talking to you too....
:welcome:

It was great to meet you, Melody! Definitely added some hysteria to that last night! Hope to see you at the next event. Guess what? :whistle: :laugh:

Too Funny! I have been accussed of having too much fun!??? Can you believe that? Life's to short and I intend to have a lot more laughs before I cash in my "One way ticket"..... It was great to meet you...

Was a pleasure meeting you. Now we know one of the reasons Mike is such a great guy. See you next bash, cuz i know you won't be able to stay away from this bunch!:cheerleader:

Good to meet you and I am glad you had a good time. It was my 1st bash as well. Next time lets see you on your own bike. :beerchug:

MELODY!!!! I miss you already!!

I had such a great time talking and hanging out with ya. Saturday night was hysterical. I don't think I've laughed that hard in.....well.... forever! Can't wait to see you again:cheerleader:

I'm so glad you came along Melody!!! It was great meeting you and I hope we see you again in the fall :thumbsup:

It was great to meet you as well, very glad you were able to make the trip. AND>>>>>since you live in Missouri, no reason you cant make Mike bring you to the Eureka Springs event. :beerchug:

MELODY!!!! I miss you already!!

I had such a great time talking and hanging out with ya. Saturday night was hysterical. I don't think I've laughed that hard in.....well.... forever! Can't wait to see you again:cheerleader:

I had a great time with you as well. Man, that hooch can make a girl do things she maybe wouldn't "normally" do! HA! Time to play catch up. Talk to you soon....

Too Funny! I have been accussed of having too much fun!??? Can you believe that? Life's to short and I intend to have a lot more laughs before I cash in my "One way ticket"..... It was great to meet you...

That's a great attitude to have! :thumbsup:

Back