It just doesn't stop

what about him supporting Bill Clinton?

Donald Trump registered as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987; since that time, he has changed his party affiliation five times. In 1999, Trump changed his party affiliation to the Independence Party of New York. In August 2001, Trump changed his party affiliation to Democratic. In September 2009, Trump changed his party affiliation back to the Republican Party. In December 2011, Trump changed to "no party affiliation" (independent). In April 2012, Trump again returned to the Republican Party.[4]

In a 2004 interview, Trump told CNN's Wolf Blitzer: "In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat", explaining: "It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats...But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we've had some pretty bad disaster under the Republicans."[5] In a July 2015 interview, Trump said that he has a broad range of political positions and that "I identify with some things as a Democrat."[4]
Have you figured out that its the motive that trumps party when it comes to campaign donations yet?

Trump is an opportunist as are all people in business to make a profit. Which person will help me the most? Party affiliation doesn't help in all cases... its who will cut a deal.

People such as this Marjorie Taylor Greene sure doesn't help the republican image....she is as much as a political extremist as it comes and lately the face of the republicans.....

They need to dump her and now if they want to garner any credibility amongst people who are on the fence.

Continued...

This "Climate Change" issue being pushed is all about control over the middle class. Isn't it generally agreed that the world has endured 4 Ice Ages in it's history? If so, what happened in between those Ice Ages? It must have warmed up. So, where were all the carbon emitting ICE engines and cows releasing gas during those times that were contributing to "Climate Change"? The White House recently announced through MSNBC that they had a "spraying program" in place for the skies for purposes not fully explained. Playing God with the weather? On what level? Just seeding some clouds to make it rain weekly like they do over in UAE?

Cutting down on oil production will only harm the means of production for food to energy. The "Political Class" and their cronies that are influence peddling in all the places that matter will bring the world to it knees if they are allowed to continue. If it takes a revolution ends the Dark Ages like it did centuries ago it will be a reaction to the people running the world right now and failing us for their stupid and diabolical plans.

The spraying chemicals in the sky is not conspiracy either, it's an open plan by Bill Gates.
Anyone can look it up, and watch him explain it.
Hundreds of big jets spraying chemicals at high altitude, with the purpose of blocking out a certain percentage of sunlight to cool the planet.

The spraying chemicals in the sky is not conspiracy either, it's an open plan by Bill Gates.
Anyone can look it up, and watch him explain it.
Hundreds of big jets spraying chemicals at high altitude, with the purpose of blocking out a certain percentage of sunlight to cool the planet.
Sounds like a good idea. Couldn't be worse than the pollutants released from factories.

Sounds like a good idea. Couldn't be worse than the pollutants released from factories.

No, it doesn't.
There are Many scientists and researchers very opposed, and for good reason.
Regardless of how much planning, it would still be an expirament.
If something goes wrong, the consequences could be dire.
It has be said to potentially have the risk of a nuclear winter.
If the light reduction itself, or the chemicals settling to the ground and oceans effecting plants and animals, it could cause even more harm.
The earth goes through cycles, it heats up and cools down.
What we learned in school, how the last ice age happened, over hundreds of years of global cooling, has been proven to be bs in the last couple decades.
How so? Well, the ice is melting...revealing Green and once healthy plants...meaning the earth cooled rapidly within only a day or so, as any slow freeze would have quickly damaged these plants.
Consider that science changes often with new discoveries.
I have little use for proffesors who sit in classes and libraries standing vehemently on what their old heros from a hundred years ago belived.
Is pollution a real problem? Absoloutely.
But this Green agenda is political bs.
Fly in your private jet to tell rural America their gas cars are the problem.
And just for perspective, one cargo ship burns around 2300 gallons of diesel fuel...an hour...and we Need to make everything in china, lmao.
Also, remember the hole in the ozone in the 80s and 90s? Yeah...it's fixed, supposedly no longer there, go figure.

I'd agree to a certain point. I believe that there should be an alternative to fossil fuels. EV's are good in theory but infrastructure isn't ready for it. Which is why California banning gas cars is stupid.

the ice is melting...revealing Green and once healthy plants...meaning the earth cooled rapidly within only a day or so, as any slow freeze would have quickly damaged these plants.
Yes, you do get nice scenery where the ice is melting but that will cause the sea level to rise and that does affect a lot of people living in coastal areas.

And just for perspective, one cargo ship burns around 2300 gallons of diesel fuel...an hour...and we Need to make everything in china, lmao.
I'm all for building things in the US and become less depended on China. But until the companies are willing to pay a fair wage to it's workers, very few products will be made in the country. With prices going up everywhere, I think that people care less about the "MADE IN USA" and care about what's cheaper to save money.

No, it doesn't.
There are Many scientists and researchers very opposed, and for good reason.
Regardless of how much planning, it would still be an expirament.
If something goes wrong, the consequences could be dire.
It has be said to potentially have the risk of a nuclear winter.
If the light reduction itself, or the chemicals settling to the ground and oceans effecting plants and animals, it could cause even more harm.
The earth goes through cycles, it heats up and cools down.
What we learned in school, how the last ice age happened, over hundreds of years of global cooling, has been proven to be bs in the last couple decades.
How so? Well, the ice is melting...revealing Green and once healthy plants...meaning the earth cooled rapidly within only a day or so, as any slow freeze would have quickly damaged these plants.
Consider that science changes often with new discoveries.
I have little use for proffesors who sit in classes and libraries standing vehemently on what their old heros from a hundred years ago belived.
Is pollution a real problem? Absoloutely.
Fly in your private jet to tell rural America their gas cars are the problem.
Also, remember the hole in the ozone in the 80s and 90s? Yeah...it's fixed, supposedly no longer there, go figure.
So I was all in on everything you said. Until the last sentence. The science supported the notion that CFCs used mostly in freon are what depleted the Ozone. And they brought about the banning of these. And the Ozone recovered. Helped along with the occasional volcanic eruptions here and there.

I am not anti science. Or anti bringing about a solution that can prove the science to be factual.

And sure scientifically speaking we know what causes global warming. That doesn't mean pushing us back to the 1700s will keep the planet from warming. What we would need is a cataclysmic event, like all the volcanoes erupting at once to dump particulates globally. Or the evidence of a comet impact big enough to change rotation or axis.

In other words, if our creator wants to save us from global warming, we have a chance. Otherwise we are just stuck in the next cycle. Just like the dinosaurs were.

We can all go back to farting now. You'll feel better anyway.

So I was all in on everything you said. Until the last sentence. The science supported the notion that CFCs used mostly in freon are what depleted the Ozone. And they brought about the banning of these. And the Ozone recovered. Helped along with the occasional volcanic eruptions here and there.

I am not anti science. Or anti bringing about a solution that can prove the science to be factual.

And sure scientifically speaking we know what causes global warming. That doesn't mean pushing us back to the 1700s will keep the planet from warming. What we would need is a cataclysmic event, like all the volcanoes erupting at once to dump particulates globally. Or the evidence of a comet impact big enough to change rotation or axis.

In other words, if our creator wants to save us from global warming, we have a chance. Otherwise we are just stuck in the next cycle. Just like the dinosaurs were.

We can all go back to farting now. You'll feel better anyway.

Agreed...but the ozone wasn't supposed to be able to recover...and did.
That was my point.

Dealing with Conspiracy Theories. Hope this helps out a few people.

• Learn more about the conspiracy theories: What are their central claims and where did they come from? This information puts you in a better position to understand what the person says and does.
  • Don’t try to convince the person they are wrong, lying or ignorant. Many people think if they just send that person enough information to refute their claims, the person will change their mind. This denies the underlying need the person has to believe it and is unlikely to work. In fact, those who try to discourage a conspiracy theorist are often seen as being “in” on the conspiracy.
  • Encourage the person to use critical thinking. You can do this by asking open-ended questions with genuine curiosity about what they believe and why. You can also encourage them to read different points of view on the topic.
  • Don’t come across as dismissive, judgmental or belittling. This is a tough one because some conspiracy theories are so outlandish that it is difficult to not judge. However, this will likely lead to the person digging in their heels even more and will put more emotional distance between the two of you.
  • Prioritize the person’s health, safety and wellbeing. If you feel the person can be harmed or hurt or their safety is at risk, take steps to help them. For example, if someone begins expressing interest in carrying out a mass attack or hurting themselves, alert law enforcement.
  • Don’t write the person off. Be there for them if they are able to come out of the conspiracy theory or when they are open and ready to hear the truth. As much as possible, show care, compassion and empathy.
  • If it becomes difficult to be around someone who has been drawn into a conspiracy theory, take a break. While you may take space away from the person, don’t close the door completely or cut them off. More than ever, they will need their loved ones when they stop believing the conspiracy theories.

Rolfmao

They can’t hide the truth. Dirty old man and his male prostitute….

Screenshot_20221101-141619_TikTok.jpg

Dealing with Conspiracy Theories. Hope this helps out a few people.

• Learn more about the conspiracy theories: What are their central claims and where did they come from? This information puts you in a better position to understand what the person says and does.
  • Don’t try to convince the person they are wrong, lying or ignorant. Many people think if they just send that person enough information to refute their claims, the person will change their mind. This denies the underlying need the person has to believe it and is unlikely to work. In fact, those who try to discourage a conspiracy theorist are often seen as being “in” on the conspiracy.
  • Encourage the person to use critical thinking. You can do this by asking open-ended questions with genuine curiosity about what they believe and why. You can also encourage them to read different points of view on the topic.
  • Don’t come across as dismissive, judgmental or belittling. This is a tough one because some conspiracy theories are so outlandish that it is difficult to not judge. However, this will likely lead to the person digging in their heels even more and will put more emotional distance between the two of you.
  • Prioritize the person’s health, safety and wellbeing. If you feel the person can be harmed or hurt or their safety is at risk, take steps to help them. For example, if someone begins expressing interest in carrying out a mass attack or hurting themselves, alert law enforcement.
  • Don’t write the person off. Be there for them if they are able to come out of the conspiracy theory or when they are open and ready to hear the truth. As much as possible, show care, compassion and empathy.
  • If it becomes difficult to be around someone who has been drawn into a conspiracy theory, take a break. While you may take space away from the person, don’t close the door completely or cut them off. More than ever, they will need their loved ones when they stop believing the conspiracy theories.

Once you realize these people are beyond recovering, sell your Busa and ride your BMW and forget about them... haha. I only come back when I'm bored and have nothing to do.

People such as this Marjorie Taylor Greene sure doesn't help the republican image....she is as much as a political extremist as it comes and lately the face of the republicans.....

They need to dump her and now if they want to garner any credibility amongst people who are on the fence.
I think you underestimate the hatred half the country has of liberals. She is just parroting the type rhetoric that got Trump elected. If the Republicans try to take the high road for votes, they will lose. You can't underestimate the reasons why Trump won in the first place. He was the first candidate the Republicans had that could be as slimy as the Liberals and not back down from them.

It's sad I agree. In the vacuum of leadership they will assign someone to lead.

I think you underestimate the hatred half the country has of liberals. She is just parroting the type rhetoric that got Trump elected. If the Republicans try to take the high road for votes, they will lose. You can't underestimate the reasons why Trump won in the first place. He was the first candidate the Republicans had that could be as slimy as the Liberals and not back down from them.

It's sad I agree. In the vacuum of leadership they will assign someone to lead.
That is a very sad word to have to use, "hatred." In this hatred the republicans are promoting political extremists in their ranks....I'm not saying the democrats don't have them either but the stuff this Marjorie lady says is just out to lunch on all levels. In a normal world, she would be bounced out on her ear.

That is a very sad word to have to use, "hatred." In this hatred the republicans are promoting political extremists in their ranks....I'm not saying the democrats don't have them either but the stuff this Marjorie lady says is just out to lunch on all levels. In a normal world, she would be bounced out on her ear.

And members of ‘the squad’ and what they spew is ok? All the bs Schiff said during the hearings is ok? ‘I’ve seen the evidence. There is no doubt!’ he said. Yet Russiagate produced NOTHING. All lies based on lies.
Can hardly wait to see how the left spins their impending election obliteration.
The WH press secretary raised the level another notch yesterday.
We are no longer ‘maga republicans’ but now ‘mega maga republicans’.
Their desperation is laughable and I’m really tired of them labeling half the country as their enemy.

And members of ‘the squad’ and what they spew is ok? All the bs Schiff said during the hearings is ok? ‘I’ve seen the evidence. There is no doubt!’ he said. Yet Russiagate produced NOTHING. All lies based on lies.
Can hardly wait to see how the left spins their impending election obliteration.
The WH press secretary raised the level another notch yesterday.
We are no longer ‘maga republicans’ but now ‘mega maga republicans’.
Their desperation is laughable and I’m really tired of them labeling half the country as their enemy.
Americans should not the enemy of other Americans regardless of political alignment...it's just sad the word "hate" is used to describe others.

Back