it is with great pleasure, I introduce to you...

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Oren Ishi. She was born this morning. I actually purchased another 09 white one yesterday on the phone, but when I showed up this morning to take delivery, the salesman noticed she had been dropped. The mirror, case cover, kanji and exhaust were scratched. So they immeadiately uncrated another 09 white for me. Bartlesville Cycle Sports are great folks to deal with and thank you to Amanda for a smooth and easy transaction. Its killing me sitting here at work with her loaded in the back of my truck. I will get better pictures later for you guys. This white paint absolutely sparkles in the sun. Welcome to the family Oren Ishi, you are finally home.
I still need to put a good charge on the battery. As soon as my 05 sells I will be modding her out. Exhaust, windscreen, alarm, seats, etc. I cant wait! :cheerleader: Also, Tim told me that I just need to order a new perch for my Pazzos and I will moving those to her when I get the new perch in. :cheerleader:

09 001.jpg

09 002.jpg

Not a scratch on her, and less than 2 miles on the odometer. The tech that uncrated her didnt stay out long, it was too cold for him. :laugh:

Cool James!! Now it's time for Michael to get a gen 2 :whistle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way to go papa, take care of your new baby. She may wake up crying in the nite. If that happens just feed her some 91 octane and take her though some twisties to rock her back too sleep.

Back