It Begins…..

Parts are on the way. I went down the rabbit hole……. Again

RS 468 cam, cnc ported aluminum intake , larger injectors, S&S cam chest and oil pump and tensioner. AIM variable pressure clutch……. This summer will get the 124 or 129 CI cylinders. It just might make an R6 cry after this. Lol
Pics or it didn't happen. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Update

ECU was not the issue. They have ruled out all electrical issues send the stereo possibly creating it which is not likely. Now the bikes being disassembled to look for any mechanical issues that may have happened.
Got an update? Ever get to the dyno to get tuned? It’s night and day over a can tune even from FM and those guys are awesome.

They haven’t been able to tune it on the dyno. It’s stumbling in the rpm band and they can’t get it to smooth out. Now they are pulling the engine apart to see if it’s a mechanical issue. Once I get it back I’ll probably strip it of all the mods and trade it on a 23-24

It's very unfortunate you were unable to ride the awesome Hayabusa you had that was all dialed in and ready to scare people...

But, that being said, your recent medical issue highlights the importance of happiness and getting the most out of life that you can....

Hopefully this time around everything works out in your favor....you deserve that.

If you trade it in.... a little cholo style for you?
Love my RKS

20220225_142541.jpg

Mine are 12s and I’m 5”11. Rule of thumb is as long as the grips aren’t higher than your shoulders you should be pretty comfy. I know that’s not a one size fits all statement, but holds true for me. This was taken today before our run to Daytona and the deluge we received on the way home.
IMG_8560.jpeg

I've ridden a couple of Hardlys with mini-apes on them...and they were suprisingly comfortable, but also short rides.
I don't know how I'de feel on a long ride with them.

I surprisingly found the 12 apes I put on mine to be very comfortable. I’m only 5’8 but I’ve been a few hundred miles and no fatigue. Cruise control helps as well.
I saw a guy last summer that had bars that placed his hands level with his ears.......he had a bike like yours and his hands were above the windshield...

I didn't get the attraction personally but he seemed to be enjoying himself....

Back